Over Heating

Moon's POV

"Eeeeerrrk!!! Sunny! What the hell!! Do you only clean up the Daycare!?" With Eclipse being a new addition to the Daycare he's now assigned to what was my 'room' now. So I'm sharing with Sunny... Yet it seems I 'forgot' how much Sunny only really cleans and organizes the Daycare.

Sunny is standing to the side looking at the far wall. Yes, behind the curtain isn't just shitty moldy space anymore- they let us open our back door now. So we don't have to come in through the front or the slide- which we didn't find out till now....

Anyway it's new design actually was a nice room but it seems he's used to it being... as he says 'an organized mess'

"Hey! I-...oh nevermind! There's no point if there's holes in both our damn memories. Just help me clean up and organize.... ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ..." Sun walks past me to start picking up empty bottles of glitter glue... why are there so many? I'll ask him later-

Few minutes later

"What the fuck is this..." I look over at Sun and ...oh lord he's holding up the costume from one of the adult parties. His face is full of confusion and concern. "That's yours." I say simply. Sun's now full of shock and horror.

"Why would I wear this!? What type of parties do we do!? I thought we performed for children!!?" Sun waves his hands dramatically. I sigh and close up the full trash bag full of empty glitter glue bottles. "And adults." I add on for him and take his full bag to tie up and put yo the side.

Sun doesn't say anything else and we both go back to putting Sun's stuff away and ti move some of mine in. Luckily the plex isn't made to open for at least another week or two so time isn't a problem.

Few hours later

"Sunny...WHY THE HELL ARE THERE DO MANY!? YOU KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP THEM ALL RIGHT!??" I point towards the pile of drawing stack almost to my head. Sun just huffs. "They gave them to me! How could I throw them out Moon!" My cooling fans whorl from the irritation. And I hold up the picture that was on top to shove in Sun's face.

"This....IS A LINE... on a piece of paper...it's going out. Okay?!" Sun snatches the 'drawing' out of his face.

"YOU HAVE SOME TOO!" I roll my eyes.

"Yes, some as in like 10 or 20 not almost 300!! You probably don't even remember all these! Just throw some out Sunny!" Sunrise drops his shoulders and looks down.

Oh no...I fucked up didn't I...

"When we were together- M-mechanically! Um well I'd collect the drawings... then after closing I'd look through them all and pick out my favorites- then when the lights go out you'd look through them and pick your favorites. I guess- I got so used to collecting them all and..." waiting for you to come back- to remember us. Sun keeps the last part to himself.

I sigh and put a hand on Sun's shoulder. "Sorry... I- I guess I forgot... how about we do that now?" Sun looks at Moon skeptically.

"But we...we aren't together?" I elbow Sun in the side. "OWW!?" I face him seriously.

"So what!? If that's something you were able to keep in your memory and it was a moment we had why not do it again! And this time we can see each other's reactions instead of just hearing them! Alright Sunny?" Sunny's my best friend- I'd do anything to make him happy and to put that smile back on his face.

I look at Sun and he's smiling...also going pink?

"You alright there Sunny?" Sun nods his head... and then the whirring noise fills the air and I look away from Sun to see where it's coming from.

Click Click!

I look back at Sun to see the whirring and close clicking was coming from him... and he's red now. "Whoa Sunny are you doing alright?.. Your rays are... spinning... and your red.. and I can hear your cooling fans from here." Sunny raises his hand to say something then.

Beep beep! Vrrrrr....

He goes stalk still.

"Sunny!?" Try to see what's wrong with him... "Dumbass... your battery runs out faster when you start to over heat.... I told him he should have charged one more time but noo- now I have to drag you to the charging cord!"