Reopening Drama

You could hear children laughing and screaming everywhere, staff members and parents keeping them in line and trying to ease their excitement as everything's inside was getting ready.

Assistant Technicians POV

"SHIT! We were really cutting it close!"

I say as I hurriedly take the animatronics out there crates, they were charged before shipping, but we didn't have enough time to test them in there recompleted form! Everything was tested but…the last thing they remember was a fire I need to explain the situation quickly especially sun & moon there fucking performers now! Ugh!!! WHO SAID WE COULDN'T POSTPONE 1 HOUR!!?? ATLEAST?!!

*Click - click - click - click - click - click - click - click*

"Come on hurry up and start up…."

……"Hello Super star!....huh?!!"

….."Who's ready to Rock n Roll!!....I HAVE LEGS!! HELL YEAH!!"

…."You are the best!.....I can see?..."

……"Who wants Pizza!!... I CAN EAT AGAIN!!"

……"Strike on!!...THEY FINALLY FIXED ME!! YES!!"

……"Argh!!I came for ye booty! ... That will be a treasure, y'know!!..... I hope I won't hate it here..

……"Hello new friend!!~.....They fixed us? Wait where's"

….."Hello Shooting Stars!~....hm…something seems different?..."

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS MOON YOU GO STAND ALL THE WAY UP THERE SUN STAND ON THE PLATFORM UNDER HIM. YOUR PROGRAM SHOULD DO THE REST WHEN THE TIME COMES- NO QUESTIONS NOW- WE DON'T HAVE TIME. GLAM ROCK'S TO YOUR STATION YOU TOO FOXY!! HURRY HURRY WE GOT LESS THAN 10 MINUTES GRAB YOUR INSTRUMENT'S!!!"

"YES, YELLING PERSON!!"

"IT'S ASSISTANT TECHNICIAN!! NOW GO!"

Sun's POV

I see the lights dim then flash open. It's just as amazing as I always imagined. Anyway.

I do as I'm told. It seems I don't have time for questions so I go through my new data and see many surprises. I still have many of my daycare attendant features and it seems I'm still allowed to go there..b-but I'm a performer!! I've never seen what they've done! I just remember hearing it muffled through the walls…it was kinda lonely if there was no one in the daycare…which happened quite often as more children started going missing. I hope with these new features that won't happen. But…me and Moon are separate. I don't know if I can do this though!! My clip broke so many years ago and they only fixed Moon's!! I haven't been in the air in year's…I'm so happy. I'm so happy I can actually see my Moon again.

Before I know it the Glam Rocks finish their opener and it's time for us to start….I hear a song starting…and I guess that's what the Assistant was talking about programming knowing what to do cause I feel more confident, like I know what I can do. But…the only one of us who could sing was Moon and there's lyrics in my data!! Oh did they fix my voice box?? They never even gave my design a full voice design, accidentally scary many….

"WOOHOO" I see moon jump at of the higher platform when the first beat drops. Smiling the whole time, and it makes me realize we can be together again, not stuck. Right before the second beat drops I jump off to and we'll perform!