Daycare/Stage

Sun's POV

We've never had much human staff in the Daycare but I'm starting to see why.

"You can't smoke in this break room cause it could affect some of the children!! If you want to smoke, go to the side, and then change your clothes sense you don't want the place to smell like that!" I'm more busy scolding adults than taking care of kids. I have Moon dealing with the kids one, it harder being around him when he doesn't remember...me. Two it's really pissing me off!! "If you keep making this a problem I'm going to have no choice but to send this misbehavior to the main security!" I try but they always just laugh in my face. My current annoyance is Travis, a very stubborn, stupid man.

"HAHAHA!! I don't give a shit go ahead Smiles!"

"No swearing in the Daycare! That's it!!" I pick him and start walking towards the door.

"OI!! LET GO OF ME SUNFLOWER FREAK!!!"

"YOU ARE BAND FROM THE DAYCARE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!" *SLAM!*

"ugh...what the Beep....huh?"

"What was that?" Moon just finished dealing with some rowdy children.

"I swore but it bleeped?"

"Oh! Yes, that's something new they added!" Kale is one of the few daycare attendant staff that doesn't cause extra problems. "Since you guys can learn and have certain feelings they thought it would be a good idea to put a sensor location as in, certain parts of the mall you guys won't be able to swear."

"That's quite helpf-" Moon cuts me off.

"WHERE THE BEEP WAS THIS WHEN WE WERE HERE HUH! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BEEP TIMES WE HAD TO EXPLAIN WHY A CHILD WAS SWEAR!?? I'M SORRY BUT IF A CHILD FALLS FROM THE TOP ON THE PLAY STRUCTURE YOU'RE GOING TO SAY HOLY BEEP WHAT THE BEEP HAPPENED NOW!?"

"...Moon calm down... there's teens here too" Moon looks at me then at the group of older children.

"We're leaving now."

"Why?" We're allowed to leave when most of the human staff is here but we usually don't.

"I... just...feel uneasy...and we have a show in 2 hours. We should look over what we have to do."

.....

"What's with these outfits??" Moon says holding up a tight navy blue corset looking thing. "I don't know...maybe it's their preference? But why is it so showy!?

"Oh Sunny...you'll look wonderful in anything" I roll my eyes.

"Side note but the whole cinnamon roll stick died in that fire." I say boredly

"Yeah...I've realized." Moon says quietly getting ready. I can't be mad at him...it's not his fault the virus infected his software so much.

"Hey, I'm sorry Moony...I'm still getting used to this. I shouldn't take it out on you, your still my partner right?" I opens my arms out for a hug.

"Hah, of course Sunny"

"Hey! You guys I'm of break"

"Hiya Kale!" Kale actually has become a good friend of ours, he always visits us on his break if we aren't in the Daycare already. He's fairly tall nowhere near our height though. He has long red hair he clips back, but the children enjoy giving it a few tugs he eventually got used to, he has green eyes, tan skin, lanky build, and he's quite pretty. Just...one thing kinda gets under my skin about him.

"Hello~ Kale~ Did you miss me already?"

"Hehehe, stop it Moony~"

They...flirt in general which irritates me...cause me and Moon were still TOGETHER!...but he can't...won't be able to remember. But there's nothing wrong with Kale. He's nice, plays well with the children, I'd protect him like anyone else...But I would be lying if I said I wouldn't enjoy seeing his lifeless body thrown to the side...

"OH NO!" I SHOULDN'T BE THINKING LIKE THAT!?

"What happened to the Sun? Everything okay?" I said that out loud? Oops.

"Haha! Don't worry Moon! And how've you been Kale?"

"I've been good Mr. Sun, I'm actually on my way to the main office. They wanted to have a quick chat with me."

"So you can't stay long?" Moon says sadly...I close my locker with a little more force then needed. "I'll head out first. Hope everything goes...well~"

I walk, attaching the correct cables to my back then going up and waiting on the highest platform, which hides me from the others until I drop down...in this... what do I even call this!?

"Yo."

"AHHHHH! how! Did you get up here Monty!?" He looks at me from over his glasses.

"I used the latter dumbass, what's up with you and Moon I think he was about this close to sharing a face with that human."

"Monty....you don't- The letter?! You know some damn reason everyone wasbl effected by that stupid virus so shit go erased...But it only effected Moon's chip. I remember everything with Moon and he doesn't and I...I don't know what to do damn it! I tried but we're such good friends, my small advances seemed normal!!? And...NOW I'M CRYING OIL AND PISSED OFF AT THE SAME TIME! I'M ANGRY!! WHY AM I CRYING!?" I'm lucky Moon's not seeing me like this.

"Oh...Sunny I know it must be hard on ya...wanna Gator hug? I don't do them often but I'll make an exception for an upset friend." I get up off the ground and accept the hug.

"Ugh, I wish I could have some glitter glue right now...you don't need to say it. I know I have a show soon. Look at me? I usually accept all fashion but this is too much even for me. Why is there a heart!? Like I got bust!?" I laugh at the end cause seriously.

"HAHA! Yeah you're right, damn it's that late already? I gotta show you later Sunny girl HAHAHA!!"

"You're an asshole you Giant lizard!" I hear him laughing still as he goes down the long ladder.

"Hey Sunny, you ready?"

"Well where have you've been?" I face away from the Moon as I continue to wipe my oil tears away.

"Oh just walking with Kale to the main staff office, they wanted him to help with night guard duty. He wanted some extra money, and they accepted his request. Don't you think that's nice, we can hang out with him more often now." It's a good thing they programmed us to act.

"Moony that's wonderful~ I love hanging out with our friend, right Moon." I say in a sickly sweet way.

"Huh? Yeah of course!...You alright Sun you've been acting...different lately." Moon walks forward inspecting my face. "Are you sure I'm not forgetting something important because of that virus?" I look down sadly.

"Moon, you can't say forget if they were completely wiped out...It is not fair of me to say the things you forgot when it's not...you. Not the same one anyway. We're still friends, though. It's not your fault...it's that stupid virus that weridly only effected you."

L̹͂ȩ̻ţ̵̲ͦ͟'̴̼s̴͙ͤ̕͞͞͡ ̷͘p̮̐l̶̛͑a̡̮ͤy̱ͯ̀́̕͏̨ ̗̀ş̷̈́͘͝͝ò̸̶o̶̶͔͟͏n̊͞ ̑́̕͘H̶̛͠͏A͙̍͜H̢̞A̶̧̳͠H̹͐͏A!̸̷̷̡̢!̝͡!̡̛̊͢͞

What was that? "Did you say something Moon?" He shakes his head. "Are you sure you're okay Sunny?" I nod and wait for the staffs cue to jump down to entertain the fuckers who paid extra to have us in this get up.