Rehearsal

O seu jeito rebelde de odiar o mundo~ -Chika

Sua banda favorita, sua visão do futuro~ -Roxy

A sua jaqueta jeans combina com seus tênis rubros~ Foxy

Você é muito má, mas eu até que aturo~ Freddy

They all walk to the middle of the stage to finish their last rehearsal song that was a request. The customer really likes the song and paid extra to have it be sung. Sense any part of the original Glamrocks play original songs typically. The other ones are cheaper...sense they are less popular, so song requests are cheaper when it comes to Sun and Moon.

Mas eu até que aturo~ -All

Mas eu até que aturo~~ -All

"PERFECT! PERFECT! Now you two give us a few minutes to change everything up and check the cable's."

Sun's POV

FTF says to Moon and I as he rolls around and directs the few staff that decide to stay and come back after the incident.

I'm still quite worried about Moon, yes he's never the most talkative. But just in the past couple of minutes something seems to be bothering his mind.... Lately at times it feels like even our connection as friends is fading and I hate it! After rehearsal if he doesn't tell me anything! I'm going to force it out of him! Moon is standing in the corner and I walk over to him.

"Did you hear FTF?" Moon does show any response to what I said so I wave a hand in front of his face worryingly. "Moondrop!"

"Huh? Sorry Sunny-𝚕𝚕𝚕𝚕𝚕𝚕𝚕𝚕𝚕𝚕 Cough Sorry um... what's up?"

"We're definitely going to talk after this rehearsal. FTF says we're going on in a couple minutes. We're doing a request song so our focus point is choreography." Moon nods.

"Moon have you listened to the song yet?" Moon freezes. "So....how much time do we have?"

"Moon!?" He shrugs in a panicky manor. "I lost track of time??" Before I could say what I wanted FTF called us up. "You're lucky this is our first rehearsal for this song" It comes out more in a whiny tone then I'd prefer....

No one's POV

Sun and Moon stand in the middle of the stage together waiting for the track to start. The customer requested Bonnie to sing the song on the stage near the front. While Sun and Moon perform.

Everyone is in place and the lights go off...and then shortly after the track starts.

When I'm furthest from myself -Bonnie
(far away) -Sun

Feeling closer to the stars -Bonnie
(outer space) -Sun

I've been invaded by the dark -Bonnie
(can't escape) -Sun

Trying to recognize myself when I feel I've been replaced. -Bonnie

The lights flash on, directed at Moon as he goes into a standing position.