Settling In

After 3 days- Moon is officially settled on Sunshine Tower.

Cloud Corner is officially Eclipse's new space. Sunshine Tower was originally intended for both Sun and Moon. Cloud Corner was originally intended to just be where the children sleep. But hey, things change at the last minute sometimes.

Moon's POV

I just finish up hanging up some star light decorations when Sun walks up to me.

He's not saying anything. Strangely after his overheating accident he has been quite quiet. Standing off to the side helping nonetheless, but still just standing off. He was doing even before the Green incident. This has been going on since our first performance. Really…  when was the last time I talked with Sunny?

Other than stuff involving the daycare or parties it's like well…  we're friends but that's it. Borderline work friends who just say their best friends. A lie. But I think in some aspects I haven't been 100% honest to him either….

"Sunrise." While I was thinking he started staring at the bright blues and yellows of the star lights.

𝙼… 𝙼𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚛𝚛 𝚕… 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

…there it is again… I thought it'd leave after the full check up. Maybe I shouldn't tell Sun about this. This voice. My voice? I don't even know anymore. Either way I need to talk to Sun.

When I called his name his bright animated blue eyes were giving me attention.

Blue and yellow hues reflect off his constructed shell. Making some of the yellow parts shine brighter than normal. The most beautiful sight I've seen. 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝.

The way his eyes are so wide and sky blue you could 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜---

WHAT WAS THAT!!? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!???

"Moon you alright? Did you need something? Oh right… Sunny.

"Um… I-i ah… I think I forgot something! Be right back!"

Stupid you were supposed to talk with him!! But after that I just can't!! But he didn't even do anything!! That was me?! WHAT IS UP WITH ME!?

𝚂𝚜𝚜𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎…~♥︎

AHHHHH!!! DAMN IT!

I jump out the tower, land in the ball pit, climb out the ball pit, then I run across the daycare to Cloud corner to see a very surprised Eclipse. (well damn moon)

Eclipse was in the middle of cutting a circle when I run in frantically.

"You doing alright Moondrop? Did you forget something, I don't think you did but-" I jump up and put a hand over his mouth.

"Shut. Up." I say aggressively then hop off him. Eclipse just looks at me now very confused. "Alright…what's the matter, Moon?" I sigh and put my hand in my hands.

"I'm not even sure anymore- It's Sun!" Eclipse raises an eyebrow in confusion.

"What about Sun? He seems like a wonderful person! We haven't talked much yet but I can't wait to get to know him more. He looked so cute hugging you when I surprised you two in our first meeting. I just-" BANG!