First Day

////////////////////////////////////////////
UA - Class 1-A
No POV

Izuku was happily walking beside Aizawa-Sensei this was amusing to J as Izuku was SMALL. Izuku walking to the room first there was a girl in-front of him, Uraraka Ochako, Izuku thinks but the amusing thing to J is that Izuku barely reaches her shoulders. Aizawa-Sensei walking in after him. No one noticed them yet, Izuku looked at Aizawa who gave him a gym uniform and told him "put this on and go to ground beta". Izuku nodded and jogged off to the changing rooms.

Aizawa cleared his throat, the students stopped conversing and looked at him.

Aizawa: It took you eight seconds to quiet down that isn't going to work in the heroics course now put this on and go to ground beta...

Aizawa took a short cut to ground beta and found Izuku waiting underneath a tree

Aizawa: While we wait for your classmates to change and make their way here, do you want me to get you a parasol? Or do you want oil packs?
Izuku: Oil packs please...
Izuku: Some students have made it out...
Aizawa: Wait for all of them, do you want an oil pack now?
Izuku: Yes

Izuku and Aizawa waited for ten minutes for the rest of class 1-A to finish changing and get to ground beta. Aizawa moved up Izuku behind him, J was blushing at her brother's adorableness. Izuku was informed by Aizawa of all of the student's names.

Iida: Aizawa-Sensei we were informed that there would be twenty classmates not nineteen! This is unacc-
Aizawa: If you payed more attention, were faster, and had more situational awareness you would have spotted them. You can stop hiding in the shadows now.

Izuku stepped out cringing as he felt his oil start to boil.

J: You got this little bro... you got this
Izuku(whispering): I got this J...

Aizawa: Bakugo! you scored "highest" in the practical get up here, Izuku go stand by Uraraka.

Izuku and Bakugo crossed paths and Izuku did a cute spin to face Aizawa when he was next to Uraraka, making most of the girls "awww" at his size and cuteness.

Aizawa: throw this ball as far as you can, using your quirk.

Bakugo: To easy! DIE!

There was an explosion a sonic boom and the ball is gone.

Izuku: Why did he scream die?

Aizawa brought up a distance measurer showing 950

Denki: Sweet! We get to use our quirks!
Mina: This is going to be fun!

Aizawa was about to say something but Izuku's gentle emerald green OS glitched and was replaced with and angry topaz yellow OS

J: This is fun?

J had taken over Izuku's body. (she only does this during tag team training and when someone angers her)

J: People suffering, dying, and being tortured is fun? Is life just a game to you? Are you just going to go to a fast food restaurant with your friends and "hang out" as you humans do? Then quit, dropout of the hero course because you don't belong here.

Aizawa smiled into his capture weapon as he knew about J and how she only does this when someone angers her.

Aizawa: J calm down and release Izuku... but... on the other hand your right. So new rule last place gets expelled!

The other humans wisely stayed quiet and J reluctantly gave Izuku control again.

First up was a race Izuku did mediocre as he is a robot which is slightly heavier than humans

Next was the long jump Izuku did very well by taking off and landing a fair distance away

Next was the sit-ups Izuku did as many as he could in the time limit

Then came the push-ups Izuku used the same strategy as before

Next was a distance run Izuku completed fifty laps before he was told to stop

Last was the ball through, Izuku held the ball, as twenty calculations were going on in his head. Perfect... he threw the ball up, transformed his hand into a railgun took aim and fired.

Izuku looked at Aizawa who in turn showed his score, infinity. Izuku was happy he did a small clap but...

//////ERROR////////////

And Aizawa saw it, the worst possible thing. One of Izuku's eyes glitched in a warning sign that read "ERROR - LOW OIL" Aizawa tossed Izuku an oil pack which was drunk in a matter of seconds.

The rest of the students were confused some angry.

Denki: Hey! Why does he get refreshments!
Mina: What did you toss him?
Iida: Why did you do that?
Bakugo: WHY DOES ROBO-BASTARD GET A DRINK!

Aizawa: As your teacher I have information about all off your quirks and one of Izuku's drawbacks is that his blood which is oil boils in sunlight requiring him the drink more oil. And on that note are you alright Problem Child?
Izuku: May I go inside now?
Aizawa: Yes you may

As Izuku jogged to the changing room Aizawa turned to the rest of class 1-A with a frown.

Aizawa: These are your scores I'm to tire to read them all so just look... oh and the expelling was just a logical ruse to make you go all out.

////////////////////////
Editing Notes:

Fixed Spelling Mistakes

Made the story flow easier