A weekend with Izuku (IzukuxTsuyu)

////////////
==========
ERR-
Unknown Factor - Submissive
Repair?- DENN
Keep?- ACCPT

New Relationship Factor- Submissive

Cause?: Tsuyu Asui
Punish?- DENN
Reward?- ACCPT

Reward How?: A Date
When?: This Weekend

Finished Diagnostics Check

Happy Hunting, J - Izuku
///////////

Tooru had kidnapped Izuku from his room. Which was fairly difficult because he was hanging from the ceiling. But the reward was worth it, getting to watch Izuku's Booting Up process with all of the girls.

What they didn't expect was for him to be submissive, even more so when Tsuyu was the cause of his submissiveness. Tsuyu blushed when Izuku decided to take her on a date. But what confused the girls was the Happy Hunting part, even more so when there was a letter there "J" in-front of a dash before Izuku's name.
Was this the first letter of his last name? Was this the first letter of his sister's name? So many questions!

Izuku blinked, he was somewhere other than his room. All the girls were surrounding him an-
THE GIRLS ARE SURROUNDING HIM!

Izuku somehow backflipped from his sitting position accidentally kicking Jirou in the jaw. Izuku landed in a crouching position tail flicking behind him, wings flared out to maximum length, a heterochromic X plastered across his screen, sharp teeth and fangs barred.

Izuku needed to get away, Away, AWay, AWAy, AWAY, AWAY, AWAY. Their trying to hurt him! Izuku's claws were on standby... then...

He was hugged.

Izuku felt himself calm down considerably. His wings and tail were now limp as was his arms. His mouth was only open by a little bit. His screen showcased a topaz yellow X and a emerald green O.

Izuku: 'm srry thgt somon els... (I'm sorry thought someone else)
Tsuyu: It's alright we had no right to be that close to you...

Reason Six of why Tsuyu was his second favorite human: She was kind about his mistakes.

Izuku moreover almost literally melted into Tsuyu's arms.

Izuku: Tsu... do you want to...
Tsuyu: go on a date? Yes.
Izuku: Y-yes...
Izuku(glitching): W̶͉̺̉h̷̛̠̔a̶̼̘̽ţ̸͝ ̴̣̙̓H̸͙̠̏o̶̖̒́ẅ̴̥͔́̍

Tsuyu gently held the smol bean as he rebooted. Izuku's emerald green OS returned with a massive blush.

Tsuyu: It's a date then.

==========
Two Hours Later
==========

Tsuyu and Izuku were sitting across from each other at their cafe table. Tsuyu looked at Izuku's outfit again.

It was simple yet effective for their  ̶H̶a̶n̶g̶o̶u̶t̶ Date

It was simple yet effective for their ̶H̶a̶n̶g̶o̶u̶t̶ Date. The beanie he was wearing made his hair cover his left eye, the one that was a topaz yellow X. Tsuyu didn't really understand the fluffy zip-up hoodie Izuku was wearing. The low-battery sign with a bone X behind it? Made no sense to Tsuyu.

Tsuyu: Hey Izuku, what does the low-battery sign with the bone X mean?
Izuku: Oh! The low-battery is the robot equivalent of a skull because, well.... You know.
Tsuyu: I understand, I apologize for making you uncomfortable.

Most of their ̶H̶a̶n̶g̶o̶u̶t̶ Date consisted of Tsuyu explaining a lot of human things to Izuku, who in turn gave the robot equivalent of the information.
Their ̶H̶a̶n̶g̶o̶u̶t̶ Date lasted until the sun started to set, as they made their way back to the UA Dorms, Izuku could have sworn he saw a figure that looked like J, but with short hair and a cropped zip-up hoodie, nothing else. That was something for future Izuku to worry about.

//////////
So... I'm not really good at writing relationship stuff so expect things like this while I improve.

But Izuku saw a glimpse of V, who decided to stalk Izuku when he and Tsu left the cafe.

Izuku and Tsuyu's relationship has improved now they maybe sort of like each other.

- Lun-1c