Sports Festival | Part One | Run Robot Run

/////
Izuku waited for his classmates to finish up. Izuku was both confused and excited. "Izuku" Todoroki began. " You may have defeated most of the villains in the USJ" Todoroki continues as Tsu and Mina shiver in remembrance. "But I will beat you, I will defeat you in the Sports Festival" Todoroki finished, Izuku just looked at him with a Topaz Yellow OS and, "Was that supposed to be a threat? Cause that was funny coming from you Ice-man!" J called out, to her it was funny, Izuku didn't even understand what Todoroki was trying to convey.

"And last but not least the class that survived a villain attack class 1-A!"

"Zuzu that's our cue!" Mina said as she gently pushed Izuku outside. Izuku went into her shadow to prevent overheating. "I don't have any oil packs Mimi!" Izuku whisper-shouted.

Class 1-A entered the stadium, thousands of people cheering for them. The other classes looking at them distastefully. "And now with Izuku for the student pledge" the R rated hero Midnight said handing the microphone to a approaching Izuku. Izuku looked at the microphone for a bit, then handed it back "I don't have any motivational speeches in my database, sorry" Izuku apologized. Midnight accepted the microphone back and nodded.

//////

A race... speed was key. Izuku knew he would win this. There were obstacles in his way. He had just the plan.

Izuku watched as he stood still. Watching as the students ran into the tunnel. Todoroki iced the tunnel. Many students were captured. Many more kept going. Not yet. "Welcome to robo-inferno! There are plenty of robots to mess you up!" Izuku heard more chaos happening. "This is the chasm! Fall and your out!" Now.

Izuku spread his wings out. Thrusters charging up. "Wind speed 40 knots, wind direction north-east, projectile speed 680 knots... Launching!" Izuku took off, launching himself from a standstill to 680 knots. He created a large wind pressure and current from we're he stood. He also created a sonic boom the moment he took off.

Izuku spun his wings surrounding him. He started to move downwards, he corrected himself and spread out his wings. His thrusters propelling him at 600 knots. Izuku launched pass robo-inferno and the chasm, approaching the minefield at an alarming rate. Izuku zoomed by Bakugo and Todoroki and crossed the finish line before the sound reached the audience's ears. Izuku slammed onto the wall behind Midnight.

Izuku pulled his right clawed hand from the destroyed wall segment and looked behind him seeing a camera drone looking at him. Izuku's visor switched to a Topaz Yellow X, showcased his sharpened teeth, and waved creepily at the camera drone.

Izuku hopped down and sat next to Midnight after being creepy to the camera drone. His visor back to the Emerald Green ovals. Izuku waited for the rest of the people to finish.