Hi Aizawa-Mummy-Sensei and very large crowd!

//////
Izuku looked at the door. Nervousness flooded his emotion processor. Aizawa was badly hurt, did he survive? The door opened... there was a mummy standing were Aizawa usually stands. Wait... that IS Aizawa! Izuku felt relief go through his emotion processor. He conducted a long silent exhale of carbon dioxide and oxygen. A small smile formed on his lower facial structure. J looked surprised and happy that Aizawa was here.

"Hi Aizawa-Mummy-Sensei!" Izuku shouted. This action got the entire class's attention on the mummy in front of them. "I assure all of you that I am perfectly fine" came Aizawa's voice from the bandages.

//////

Izuku was surprised that this thing called the sports festival was going to happen even after a villain attack. Apparently they were supposed to "give it their all" in the sports festival. Apparently thousands of people were watching as well as heroes. Apparently heroes were there to scout out hero trainees to tutor for a week. This was all too confusing for Izuku and J, how were they supposed to know all this?

The bell rang, Izuku was the first one to the door and he opened it. There was a large amount of people outside classroom 1-A. "Umm... could you please move? We all have classes to go to and I don't want to be late..." Izuku asked the crowd. There was some murmuring in the crowd, before they parted to let him leave. "Thank you!" Izuku said to them waving goodbye and leaving. They closed the gap after he left. Well it wasn't his problem!

////////
I know this is short but a filler chapter is a filler chapter.

I will try to make the sports festival long, like very long to make up for this. And sorry for the long wait, I was writing for my other two stories.

- Lun-1c