USJ Incident, part one

///Sleep Mode///

Izuku was resting leaning against Tsuyu during the bus ride. But unfortunately he missed Tsuyu saying something, but luckily his sister picked it up.

Tsuyu: Kirishima your quirk is hardening correct?
Kirishima: Yes?
Tsuyu: But yet you seem to have another quirk red lightning and all, it's a lot like All Mights power.
Kirishima: W-what?

J muffled everything for Izuku again, and kept listening. The explosive Pomeranian kept shouting. And Tsuyu leaned over to put Izuku on her lap again. The bus soon came to a stop and class 1-A got out.

Aizawa noticed Ausi Tsuyu holding A half-awake Izuku like a cat. He decided to keep quiet about it.

Aizawa waited for Izuku to finish booting up to give the class a reminder of why they are here.

Aizawa: Incase you forgot, we have come here to the USJ to commence rescue practice. Pro Hero: number 13, is waiting for us inside.

Izuku looked up at the building, it was a tall dome shape. Izuku felt something in his non-existent gut, that told him something was going to go wrong. J seconded this "gut feeling" so Izuku became wary.

/////////

Tsuyu noticed something about Izuku. She was pretty sure everyone did. When Izuku thought he was alone, he talked to somebody who wasn't there. At first Tsuyu thought it was Tooru, but after she spied on Izuku with the rest of the girls it was clear that this was something else.

So when Izuku turned to look at nothing and his "breath" hitched, and he suddenly looked more worried. Tsuyu knew something was wrong.

Tsuyu: Izuku, what's wrong?
Izuku: Something bad is going to happen, I don't know what, but it's bad.

//////////

Aizawa knew that something was wrong when Izuku's non-existent breathing hitched. He discreetly leaned in to hear better. When J told Izuku something that was going to go wrong, Izuku was ready to warn 13 about this.

//////////

Koji never really knew what to think about Izuku. But Izuku always had something whispering at his shoulder. Koji knew he could talk and listen to animals. But this was something else.

Koji could tell that it was female, through all of the static and white noise. The metallic undertone was something else. But the point is Koji could understand it, while difficult, Koji could understand Izuku's shoulder whisperer.

When Izuku's wisperer told of bad things to come, Koji had become wary.

////////

1-A soon stepped into the USJ. Greeted by pro hero: Number 13. Thirteen held up three fingers whispering something to Aizawa, Aizawa whispering about J's prediction.

Soon the lights flickered. And a purple portal opened in front of the the fountain.

Thirteen: Something's wrong everyone evacuate!

Tsuyu went to evacuate but saw Izuku. Small currents of electricity arced across his body, a red warning sign blinking in the center of his screen. His body fell forward limp. Tsuyu caught him. Tsuyu then continued to run.

The exit was blocked by mist, Tsuyu was sure that Tenya escaped. But the rest of them were stuck here.

////////

OK! I know this is late, but in my defense! There was an event I had to attend! OK!

Alright so, USJ!

No Toga/V is not appearing this early.

And something is going to happen to shigaraki.

- Lun-1c