Battle training? - Part 1

///////////////////////
Izuku greatly disliked his class now because they barged into his room with no warning. Mina who was behind him tried to explain that they were doing a competition on everyone's room which got the response "always knock first"
Izuku soon heard something, heavy footsteps he put his hands over is auditory sensors and-

All Might: I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!

Izuku sighed as the class erupted into shouts a cold glare from Aizawa shut them up.

All Might: WE WILL BE DOING BATTLE TRAINING!

All Might held up a card that said battle.

Aizawa: Now grab your costumes and go to training ground omega

////////////////
In training ground omega changing room male
No POV

Izuku's costume was a simple black hoodie and what seems to be yoga pants. He stood around analyzing the other males in the room.

Izuku was not expecting someone smaller than him... Mineta who was looking through a hole... wait.

Mineta: Wow! The girls loo-

His legs were swept from beneath him, and his head was now being crushed.

J: five-hundred PSI

J's cold topaz yellow eyes gazed hatefully at the pervert

Iida: Izuku while I don't condone Mineta's behav-
J: SHUT! I wasn't threatening you and the names J you stupid human!

There was a loud crack from Mineta's head, and J smiled and walked away.

Aizawa saw J not Izuku, but J. This set off some alarms in Aizawa's head, more alarms went off because J was smiling, sinisterly.

All Might: YOUNG-
Aizawa: J... what the hell happened!
J: Oh... the pervert named Mineta, is no longer operational...

J's screen and mouth turned into a ÒvvÓ
Aizawa paled at that, All Might was very confused.

Aizawa: J... what did you do?
J: Calm down, it was only five-hundred PSI, I think
Aizawa: What do you mean "I think"?
J: Oh... just the fact that I'm heavier than humans
Aizawa: Just give me back Izuku...

As soon as Izuku had control again the girls and most of the boys who looked very scared of Izuku now had come out. And Mineta was no where to be seen.
Izuku tilted his head

Izuku: why did we come out here again?
Aizawa: Battle training

One of Izuku's eyes turned to a question mark

Izuku: so... we're going to try and kill each other?
Aizawa: no
Izuku: J says that she is disappointed in you
Aizawa: shame on her
Izuku: J wants to and a quote "crush the perverted midget's skull in on it's self"
Aizawa: no

The rest of the class was  visibly shaken on how calmly Izuku and Aizawa talked about killing even All Might looked panicked, and just who was this J?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey Everyone.

sorry this took so long, I've been trying to do this chapter and I've just been struggling so yah. I've watched the anime and read a few fanfics but I'm not sure who to pair Izuku with but like in cannon is going to be put up against Katsuki Bakugo but again not sure who to pair Explody Boy with maybe Iida? or maybe Eijiro Kirishima?

So your opinion will help me decide on this as well as maybe (not probably cause well) this can decide on a bit of a ship? Or as I have been planning for a no ship fanfic?

Again sorry that this took so long, so see you guys/gals/non-binary people.

-Lun-1c