V's Side Chapter - Mist Man

///////

V walked "calmly" down the abandoned street.

She needed to go to a bar. To meet a mist man and a human. That's what the smart human told her.

She was standing in front of the door. She breathed a useless breath. And opened the door.

V immediately saw the mist man. This was the right place.

She wondered where the human was, but the Mist Man looked alarmed at the sight of her.

Mist Man: You!

V/Toga: Hmm? You know me? We only just met...

Mist Man: Your the one who killed Shigaraki!

V/Toga: Oh, the human died? I never killed him. Then....
V/Toga: You saw senpai!
V/Toga: My wonderful future husband!
V/Toga: Oh what was he wearing, how cute was he!

Mist Man: what

As V/Toga continued to gush about Izuku, a new human came inside. He was heavily scared, with if you look close enough clearly died hair.

He looked at the heavily blushing robot in front of him that had a crazed look in their ocular system.

Scar: So... is this the place that grian said?

Mist Man: Yes, young master has perished do to a hero course student.

The scared man looked surprised.

Scar: Well what did they look like?

Mist Man: Like her but male.

Scar: Well this is going to be very interesting...

//////////
Wow look how events change if you kill off a character that's important.

If you want to you can check out my other story: Managerial Tips I - Izuku Midoria.

MT I - IM, is a crossover of Lobotomy Corporation and MHA, Lobotomy Corporation is a monster management sim game, and Izuku befriends three abnormalities. He's going to be such a chaotic being in that fanfic.

Anyway self promotion aside, I hope you enjoy these two fanfics. They are my first two and have things that I like. I hope I'm doing a good job and pleasing you readers. I may do a Lobotomy Corporation OneShot Male!reader book... but who knows!