A regular school day, with a killer robot spirit

////////
Much to Izuku and J's confusion ̶O̶l̶d̶ ̶L̶a̶d̶y̶ Recovery Girl's quirk can neutralize his tail's Nanites. Katsuki has to wear bandages around his hand and can't use his quirk with his bandaged hand.

Izuku turned to the frog one, Asui Tsuyu.

Izuku: Asui, why do humans take so long to fix?
Tsuyu: ...well, the biology of a regular human with no mutation quirk genes should be similar to that of pre-quirk era diagrams of human anatomy. Furthermore the healing factor is also decided by genes. For basic mutation factors, like Ashido, she has extra bones in her skull that becomes her horns, I think. But for mutation quirks like mine, in which I have the biology of a frog, organs, bones, and behavioral changes greatly affect my, healing factor unlike those with basic mutation factors.
Izuku: Data has been archived, thank you Asui
Tsuyu: call me Tsu
Izuku: Understood Tsu

After Izuku's fairly shocking question, and Tsuyu's fairly accurate answer. It was time for 1-A the go to home room.

Aizawa-sensei just slept and told them to not wake him up unless someone was dying. The class quickly devolved into chaos.
Izuku who was half-asleep and was just trying to do a diagnosis check on himself, was clinging to Tsu's back. His legs around her waist, and his arms around her throat.

Izuku was now trying to boot up. But with all the loud noises, and talking. Izuku wanted to stay in his half-awake bliss, clinging to Tsu. Tsu was quickly becoming Izuku's second favorite Human, and becoming his first favorite Non-Human.

Izuku liked Tsu because:
1. She was quiet
2. She didn't mind him clinging to her
3. She explained things to him
4. She was blunt

J was also enjoying her half-awake bliss with her brother. The muffled noises and talking just helped her relax, and create a new schedule for her and Izu.

Tsu gently shook Izuku, and gently telling him to fully boot up. They had to get to math class in two minutes.
Reason five: Tsu is gentle.

With a quick heterochromic OS, booting up. Izuku and J could hear everything clearly again. It hurt a lot with Katsuki yelling like the egotistical Pomeranian he is. The bell had rung it hurt even more. Izuku tightened his grip on Tsu.

Izuku: Tsu carr'me pls (Tsu carry me please)
Izuku: It huts... (It hurts)
Tsuyu: I will, can you carry our backpacks?

Izuku just nodded. Tsuyu was always hunched over, this allowed Izuku to be comfortable without Tsuyu being uncomfortable. Izuku put on his backpack, and was holding Tsu's backpack in his hands.
It was an cute sight to J, she would have teased her Izu, but she wanted to be kind to him, his auditory sensors were damaged. She always enjoyed whispering sweet nothings into Izu's auditory sensors when he has stressed, so she whispered sweet nothings that no one but Izu could hear.

Ectoplasm taught them math. Well he was teaching eighteen students. Izuku already knew everything, and Mineta was six feet underground.
Izuku kept his head down and listened. He answered every question that he was asked all correct. Some of his classmates asked how he knew everything. There was one reply: "Mechanical Mind"

The bell soon wrung and 1-A made their way to English class. Izuku passed with flying colors again. After all, he downloaded the English voice pack. Tsu saw this and quietly snorted, Izuku was a machine of course he could just download a language.

The bell rang again, now it was time for lunch. Izuku likes to sit by himself for lunch, until Tsu came along, he was ok with this. Then more of his classmates, Izuku was getting more uncomfortable with all the people around him. His grip tightened on his oil pack. He felt Tsu start to rub his back, and J whispering sweet nothings into his auditory sensors.
Izuku had finished his oil pack and was currently listening to Jirou tell a funny story about Kamari but.

Monoma: Well well well if it isn't class 1-A.
Izuku: Yes we are class 1-A
Monoma: Yea I know tha-
Izuku: You're annoying me, go away

Izuku let his tail slip out and pointed it at Monoma. It was a clear threat to anyone that Izuku didn't like his personal space invaded. But unfortunately, Monoma has to little of brain power to understand. Luckily Monoma was knocked out by someone, Kendou If Izuku remembers correctly.

Kendou: sorry about that...

Izuku just nods and let's his tail slip back into hiding.

The bell rung and 1-A made their way to art class. Izuku would have had a better time if he liked human interaction. But unfortunately, being homeless AND an orphan really affects how you see others. Midnight tasked them with drawing something they liked.
Izuku drew the corpse spire from J's memory bank, in the memory there was a female Disassembly Drone, V if they memory is accurate, on a street lamp. The drawing came out just like the memory.

This did not, in no way, make Izuku more terrifying to the males of 1-A, not like they were in the first place

Midnight: Izuku what was your... Inspiration for this piece of art?
Izuku: My sister always has dreams involving this, she says one of the people in her dreams called it the Corpse Spire. She never got close enough to it before she woke up to confirm this though.
Midnight: So is the figure in the artwork your sister?
Izuku: No she says that's the one who called it the corpse spire, she doesn't recall ever hearing her name in the dreams.

Most of the girls of 1-A cooed at the fact that Izuku was basing his artwork over a dream his sister had.

The bell had rung again so 1-A made their way to study hall as 1-B was having their heroics class today. Aizawa told them the same thing when he "taught" them during homeroom. Izuku was in sleep mode, conserving his oil consumption. He was behind Tsu sleeping, then... the yelling began. The voices weren't muffled this time, Tsu covered his auditory sensors. He went back into sleep mode.

The bell rang for the final time as the school day ended. Izuku was gently shaken awake by Tsu. He released something, he was sitting in her lap. She was dominant over him, and he liked it. A small blush appeared on his OS and Izuku looked down looking at Tsu's thighs instead of her face. She gently grabbed his lower jaw and brought his head up. She leaned in and,

Tsuyu: It's time for us to go to the dorms...
Izuku: Ah, alright!

Izuku's blush only grew, much to J's amusement, J had watched many of the male classmates get jealous over Izuku's predicament when they were still in class, many of the girls looked jealous as well, they probably wanted to do the same thing to her little brother.

The funny thing is, this is how a normal day goes form Izuku. Tsuyu is lucky that she is Izuku's top pick for a clinging buddy. Sometimes other girls get to be Izuku's clinging buddy but Tsu always gets Izuku onto her lap.

/////////////
1224 words? Jeez....
=====
So how did you like this little peek of Izuku's daily school schedule?
How about the fluff of clingy Izuku. Cause remember Izuku barely reaches Ochako's shoulders.

Do you guys/gals/non-binary pals want weekend fluff with a killer robot spirit? Or USJ incident?

Hope you enjoyed!

-  Lun-1c