When you're at a family event

Heeseung

- Isn't the type to just walk around and introduce himself to just anyone.
- He'd rather just cling by your side and follow you everywhere you go.
- Is actually social when people approach him first.
- Introduces you to everyone he meets proudly.
- A little shy to receive compliments from others.

Jay

- A good conversation starter and social.
- He's confident about his appearance and it just got doubled when you were right there with him.
- One of your hand is locked around his forearm.
- Occasionally wraps his hand around your waist, when other guys try to flirt with you or give you some looks.
- Casually enjoys the party.

Jake

- Is good with parties
- He knows how to enjoy and talks to many people as well.
- Everyone just fall for his amiable nature and puppy smile.
- The first thing he does after introducing himself to someone is introduce you to them right away.
- Doesn't like other guys staring at you, so he kinda wants privacy.

Sunghoon

- His introvert self shows up.
- He won't strike a conversation with someone unless they do it first.
- Is a little awkward with people he newly met or met after a long time, as he doesn't know what to say. But regardless he's well mannered.
- He sticks to you and expects you to take the lead of any conversation with someone else because it kinda makes it easy for them.
- When your identity is asked, he replies right away without hesitation that you're his girlfriend.

Sunoo

- Enjoys the snacks and wants to try everything.
-  Can talk to just anyone without showing a single trace of being awkward or clueless.
- His eye smile just makes everyone fall in love.
- Joins in a few games as well, if that's possible.
- Wants you to enjoy as well, so he explores the venue with you and takes a lot of selfies.
- Glances at you sometimes checking if  you're enjoying yourself comfortably like him as well.

Jungwon

- He's actually good at striking up conversations with people
- Keeps you close to him or checks up on you time to time making sure you're comfortable enough as well.
- He'd also introduce you to whom he knows and he's comfortable about it.
- Encourage you to try to talk to those people as well, as he's positive that they'll all adore you after getting to know you.

Niki

- Kinda interested in the food and drinks being served. Babie wants to taste every good food and judge them.
- Recommends you to take a bite or a piece of the food that satisfies him the most.
- Isn't necessarily a conversation starter, but polite and mannered enough to everyone around him who tries to talk to him.
- Kinda flustered to introduce you to others because he still can't believe the fact that he's dating you.