Kylie wait...

Lexi's POV

I park the car and look over at Lola who smiles at me before we both get out of the car. I open the back seat door and pick up Kylie who had completely gone to sleep. She's still as adorable as I remember.
"You going to put her in the guest room baby?" She asks me closing the door for me before we head to the house door.
"Yeah, I will" I say as she opens the door for me and turns on the light.

"I'll be in the kitchen when you're done" she says and kisses my cheek and I smile at her as she walks away. I sigh before walking down the hallway and kicking open the guest room door. She stirs in my arms and I look down and see her opening her eyes.
"I'm thirsty" she says closing her eyes again.
"I'll get you some water soon K" I say putting her down on the bed. I take off her shoes and go and grab the makeup remover from my room.

I come back and sit down next to her and gently start taking her makeup off. She had become even more beautiful since the last time I saw her. I get up and walk out of the room heading to the kitchen where Lola stood drinking some tea and scrolling through her phone.
"Did you have fun, my love?" I ask her as I come around the counter to stand next to her. She puts her phone down and smiles at me.

"I did, Caitlin's family is quite different" she says and I nod my head.
"I know" I say.
"Kylie wants water" I say going to get it when she stopped me.
"I'll do it, rest for a moment" she says and I smile gratefully at her and take a seat.
"Thank you for letting Kylie stay here. I know it's weird that she's my ex" I say.
"Baby don't worry about it, you haven't seen her for 8 years" she says and I nod my head.

"She's cute" she says and I look at her. I roll my eyes and she laughs. She comes back with water and tablets.
"I think she might appreciate this in the morning" she says and I smile at her.
"Thank you" I say getting up.
"I'll be in the room, come join me in the shower?" She asks coming towards me and wrapping her arms around my neck.
"Wouldn't miss it" she smirks pecking my lips before going to our room. I grab the water and tablets and head into the guest room where Kylie lay.

I put it down on the side table and take one last look at her before heading out and joining Lola in the shower. After our steamy shower session, we headed to bed and turned down for the night. I started thinking about my love life.

My love life. First, there was a girl named Shayna who claimed that she was straight but after being friends with me she kisses me and things went from there. That girl was always soaking wet for me and I loved it. The sex was great. Next, there was a sweetheart named Jo who I fell for. She never really thought about her sexuality before but after us being friends I went for it and kissed her and feelings started to emerge. I really really liked her and we dated for about 2 years before our relationship broke.

It was hard to break up with her but I knew that she deserved better than me. I couldn't give her what she wanted and I didn't want to lead her on. We both cried but we stayed friends and I still message her sometimes. After her, there were just hookups and a few strip clubs before I met Lola. I met Lola at a photoshoot that my friend who was the photographer invited me to. She was memorizing.

She gave me fuck me vibes from the moment we laid eyes on each other which ended up in her and I having sex in her back room after the photoshoot. I asked her out on a date and we have been a couple ever since. 6 months of us being together and she is just amazing. I turn over and pull Lola into my arms and she immediately lets me cuddle her. I kiss her cheek and she smiles softly still with her eyes closed. I don't need anyone else but I can't help my mind wandering to the woman just a few rooms away.

Kylie POV

I slowly wake up and look around the room before closing my eyes again. Wait where the fuck am I?!

I sit up but my head starts throbbing.
"Oh, shit" I groan rubbing my head. I look over at the side table and see water and some tablets which I immediately take. Maybe my sister took me here?
I get up and walk to the door opening it. I look to the left and right of the hallway before stepping out and heading toward the main area. That's when I get stopped by Lola walking around in booty shorts and a tank top.

"Oh Kylie, how did you sleep?" She says smiling at me.
"Fine thank you" I say looking around very confused.
"Look who's awake" I jump and turn around to see Lexi behind me.
"Lexi!" I say. Oh my god, I am not in her house.
"I'm sorry but I'm so confused" I say and Lexi laughs and walks past me.
"Well no wonder, you were beyond drunk" she says, and I close my eyes. Shit.

"What did I do?" I ask opening my eyes and looking at her.
"It was quite funny actually, you tried to crawl back into the wild" she says laughing and I cringe.
"I'm so sorry for doing that" I say.
"Don't worry about it, you were celebrating your sister getting married I don't blame you" she says. I look down, yeah that's why I got drunk.
"Can I please have a ride home before I embarrass myself even more?" Lexi smiles at me.
"Yeah, sure no problem. I'll take you" she says and I nod my head running my hand through my hair.

"Baby I actually have to go to the photoshoot this morning so I won't be home when you get back" Lola says coming back to us and standing next to Lexi.
"Alright enjoy yourself" Lexi says and starts to move away from her when Lola grabs her.
"No goodbye kiss?" She asks pouting up at Lexi. Lexi leans down and kisses her and my heart aches and I look down. I slowly look up as they break the kiss and Lexi meets my eyes and I look away from her.

"Okay let's go Kylie" she says and I nod my head and follow her out. She open the car door for me like she always use to do for me. I hop into her expensive car and she gets into the driver's seat. We drive away as I give her directions back to my apartment. The whole way was silent. I couldn't bring myself to talk to her. We finally arrive outside my apartment block.
"Thank you" I say before opening the door and just as I was going to step out Lexi grabs my arm and pulls me back in.

"Kylie wait..." she says and I look back at her.
"Do you want to grab coffee tomorrow?" She asks me and I stare into her eyes. Oh, those eyes. I have never forgotten them, how easily they use to invite me in.
"Yes" I say unable to stop myself.
"I'll pick you up at 8" she says and I nod my head. This time she lets me get out of the car and I watch as she drives off.

How the hell am I supposed to stay away from her now?

* * *

How are you liking the book so far?