Best Friends

Kylie POV

I get woken up by a loud knocking on Lexi's front door. I groan and turn over tapping Lexi's shoulder which makes her groan too.
"What?" She asks.
"There's someone at the door" I say with my eyes still closed.
"Get the door then" She says.
"You get the door!"
"No, you get the door!"
"It's your house!"

"Yeah which means my house my rules. Get the door" I roll my eyes and gently slap her shoulder and she dramatically pretends that she has been shot. I toss the covers off of me and walk out of her room to the front door. I open it and standing there was a man I had never seen before. He was wearing casual clothes yet still managed to look fancy. He had brown hair and eyes and a dashingly good-looking smile.
"Well well well, looks like Lexi had some much-needed company" He said smirking while looking me up and down. I stare up at him confused.

"I suppose Lexi failed to mention that I was visiting this morning?" He asks.
"Uhh yeah, I suppose so" I say. He shakes his head and walks past me into Lexi's apartment.
"Lexi I did say to get rid of your night friends, not that I don't enjoy seeing a beautiful woman in your apartment!" He shouts.
"Fuck!" I hear Lexi shout from her room and the guy laughs before looking at me.
"How rude of me, I'm Blake" He says sticking his hand out and I shake his hand.

"Kylie" I say and he smiles as Lexi rushes toward us. She had quickly gotten dressed.
"Sorry, Blake I completely forgot we had a meeting this morning" She says and he just smiles.
"No problem I see you had a distraction" He says looking back at me.
"Oh wait you think we slept together?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow.
"You didn't?" He asks and I shake my head.
"Blake, Kylie, and are just friends she ended up sleeping over last night" Lexi says and he nods his head.

"Hmm alright" He says and Lexi walks toward me.
"Kylie, Blake is my business partner. I'm sorry I completely forgot he was coming" She says giving me a sorry look.
"No problem I'll get going" I say and she gently grabs my arm.
"Wait you don't have to leave if you don't want to, we can still hang out properly today. Just give me an hour" She says and I couldn't bring myself to leave her so I nod my head. She lets go of me and turns back to Blake.
"Come let's sit and talk" She says and they walk over to her dining room table and take a seat.

I didn't quite know what to do so I just went back to the room and lay on the bed going through my phone and wait.

* * *

Gosh, I forgot how time flies when I'm with you. Weeks had flown by and Lexi and I hang out nearly every day. Lexi had convinced me to go with her to her ranch and of course, I couldn't say no she was always so convincing. We were driving there in her car talking none stop the whole way there before we finally pull into her ranch and gosh I was not expecting this. It was beautiful. She pulls up in front of the house and we both hop out and Lexi opens the boot and grabs our bags.

We head to the door and Lexi tosses me the keys. I open the door and she lets me walk inside first. The house was cute and rustic. I already felt at home here.
"Dylan!" Lexi shouts but there was no reply.
"Ah he's probably out working" She says putting our bags down.
"Come on let me show you around" She says leading me back out by putting her hand on my back. We walk down the path and I smile as I look around. We head to the stables where a cute-looking guy exits one of the tables carrying a bucket.
"Oh, Lexi!" He says smiling before putting the bucket down and jogging over towards us.

He hugs Lexi and she hugs him back before I get a proper look at him. He had black hair and green eyes with a strong jawline. He was ripped he's abs showing through his shirt. He was extremely attractive. He looks at me and smiles.
"Hey I'm Dylan, you must be Kylie" He says and I smile back.
"Yeah I am" I say and he looks back at Lexi.
"Just wanted to introduce you two before I show Kylie around" Lexi says and he nods his head.
"Well enjoy looking around I'll be at the barn if you need anything" He says and walks off. I walk to one of the stable doors and there was a Chestnut gelding eating away at his hay.

I click with my tongue and he picks his head up and moves to come to say hello properly hoping for some treats. I pet its face and smile. Lexi comes up behind me and lets him too.
"This is Ekko" She says and Ekko nudges me with his nose. Lexi was quite close behind me and I couldn't help but move a little further back so that my back touched her front. Her breath was right by my ear and I shiver. I slightly turn my head and look up at her. She looks down at me and I look deep into her eyes that's when Ekko sneezes and breaks us apart. We both laugh and walk away from Ekko and head out of the stables.

Lexi shows me around before we head back to the house for dinner. Lexi cooks for all of us and I help her a little bit even though she insisted that she did all the cooking. Dylan comes in and we all eat dinner while drinking some wine. Dylan ended up calling it an early night and headed up but Lexi and I continued to drink and talk. We ended up polishing off two bottles and we were both very buzzed. We cleaned up before I hop onto the counter. Lexi turns around and dries her hands with the cloth and smiles at me.
"I'm glad you came here with me" She says and I smile and gesture for her to come toward me.

I wrap my arms around her neck and hug her and she wraps her arms around my waist. We hug for a while before we pull away but she doesn't move far from me. We looked into each other and before any of us had any time to think through it our lips attack each other.

My sisters best friend (PART TWO)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें