Weekends over

Kylie POV

I get dressed and make my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Lexi was already cooking and was about half way done by the time I came down.
"There you are! Breakfast is nearly ready" she says giving me the cutest smile ever. I smile back at her and walk towards her.
"Need any last minute help?" I ask her and she shakes her head.
"Well now that you are offering can you please set the table?" She asks me giving me puppy eyes.

"Yes of course" I say chuckling. I go and grab the things to set up the table and it only took me a couple minutes to set up the table which gives Lexi just enough time to finish breakfast.
"Foods ready" she says dishing up and placing a plate of food in front of me.
"Thank you it looks delicious" I say and she smiles and takes a seat.
"Isn't Dylan going to eat?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"No he ate really early this morning and he's already off doing ranch work" she says and I nod my head and she takes a seat in front of me. We ate but we didn't say anything to each other. This weekend was just suppose to be normal just two friends hanging out not me sleeping with her!

But god damn I forgot how good she was in bed. I've missed her more than I've realized. From the moment I saw her again I remembered how much I missed her. We finished off our food and I was helping her clean up when she finally spoke.
"You can go help Dylan while I finish up cleaning if you want?" She asks and I smile at her.
"Yeah sure" I say and she smiles back at me.
"I won't be long, Dylan will most likely be by the horses" She says and kisses my cheek making me blush. I look away from her before she could see how red my cheeks were and walk out of the house.

I head towards the stable and for sure there was Dylan in the stables cleaning the stalls.
"Need some help?" I ask him giving him a little fright.
"Crap you scared me!" He says and I laugh.
"Nah I'm done here I was going to head out for a break if you would like to join me?" He asks putting the pitchfork down.
"Sure" I say and we head out the stables and begin walking the property.
"So why come here of all places?" I ask and he smiles.

"You what the short version or long version?"
"Long version" I say.
"Well I never knew my dad he fucked off when my sister and I were kids. My mom stayed a single mom for quite awhile before she met this man and fell in love with him but he wasn't very good to my sister and I. He hated kids but he treated my mom well and they got married. My mom was good friends with Lexis mom so I knew Lexi well and she went through that whole thing with her dad so she knew how much I hated my step dad. Eventually I got really sick of him and Lexi had bought this ranch and she said I could stay here on my summer breaks but she doesn't always come here when I'm on my summer vacation" he says.

"Does she let you bring people here when she's not here?"
"Oh yeah. I brought some of buddies up here last year and well they invited a lot of people from the town near by and we had a massive party and well they managed to set one of the barns on fire" My eyes go wide.
"You're kidding!" I say and he laughs.
"Nope, we called the fire department and of course they alerted Lexi of what happened and she wasn't to happy about it but she's cool so I didn't get in to much trouble" he says and I smile.

"But let's just say I'm not allowed to bring those same friends back here" I laugh at that and he chuckles.
"So other than you're all alone up here?" I ask and he shakes his head.
"Oh no Lexi hired other people on the ranch too" He says and I nod my head.
"You're really cool you know that?" He says randomly and I laugh stopping and staring at him. He stops and stares at me too.
"You're cool, like you're really chilled and pretty" he says and I frown.

"Thank you Dylan" I say smiling. He smiles back at me and I give him a hug. He's so sweet. We pull apart and before I could process what happened he kissed me. Shocked I don't kiss him back but he roughly kisses me almost demanding that I kiss him back.
"Hey!" I hear Lexi shout and I immediately push him away from me. Lexi comes storming towards us and grabs him by the collar of his shirt.
"Do you kiss a woman without her permission?!" She shouts and he stutters but doesn't get a proper sentence out.

"Go do your chores" she says pushing him away and he walks away. She looks at me and our eyes lock but she doesn't say anything and neither do I. She walks off and I follow after her.

* * *

We didn't say anything about what happened with Dylan for the rest of the weekend. Lexi acted normal talking with me but we didn't kiss and we most certainly didn't sleep with each other again. Now the weekend is over, now we have to come clean. Lexi stops outside my place and turns to look at me.
"Thank you for this weekend" She says smiling a little bit.
"Sooo do you want to talk about us?" I ask and she sighs putting her hand on my cheek.

"Let's talk soon okay, I'm just so tired right now" she says and I nod my head.
"Okay" I say.
"I promise we'll talk" She says and I smile at her.
"Alright I'll take you up on that" I say and she leans in gently kissing my lips. I kiss her back for a moment before our lips break apart. I peck her lips once more before I open the door and grab my stuff. I wave at her as she drives away and I sigh.

That's woman is something else.