Cuddles?

Kylie POV

I knock on Lexi's apartment door when I suddenly get a phone call from Amelia and I answer the call.
"Hey, dude what's up?" Amelia asks.
"Nothing much just at Lexi's place to watch a movie" I say and I can practically feel her smirking.
"Oh, really and what are you two planning to do?" I roll my eyes and shake my head.
"I told you, just watch a movie" I say and she laughs.
"Yeah sure like you're just going to watch a movie with your ex who you have slept with!" She says.
"I haven't slept with her in a very long time!" I exclaim and Amelia giggles and I knock again on Lexi's door.

"Have fun sleeping with Lexi!" She says and I shake my head.
"Bye Amelia!" I say and before she could reply I end the call. Lexi still hadn't answered the door. I sigh wondering if she had forgotten about today. I try her door and it was open which was odd. I open her door and poke my head inside.
"Lexi?" I shout looking around for her. That's when I heard a crashing sound and I rush inside and look for her.
"Lexi!!" I shout worried.

"I'm in the bathroom!" She shouts and I quickly rush into her room and into the bathroom where I see her on the floor with her soaking wet. Her face was red and she looked pissed but upset.
"Are you okay? What happened?!" I say kneeling down beside her.
"I slipped on the stupid floor!" She says pissed.
"Let me get you a towel" I say grabbing her a towel and wrapping it around her.
"Are you hurt?" I ask and she shakes her head.
"No I'm okay" She says but I could tell by her face she was not okay.

"Lexi tell me what's wrong?" I say softly.
"Today has been an awful day" She says tears spilling out her eyes.
"Aww sweetie" I say putting my hand on her cheek and wiping away her tears.
"Well I woke up late for work because my stupid alarm wasn't working, then when I got to work we lost one of the contracts that were really big, then on my way home my car broke down and my phone died so I couldn't call anyone so I had to walk home, then I lost track of time for you and well you just saw I fell" She says and I frown.

"I'm so sorry Lex, come on let's get dressed and warm" I say and she nods her head. I help her up and she walks out of the bathroom and into her room. I walk out behind her and head straight to her closet as she lays down on her bed.
"Hey, your hair is wet!" I say.
"It's fine it's just water" She says and I just smile and grab her some comfy clothes before tossing them next to her.
"Get dressed I'll get you something to drink" I say and she sits up.

"I have some alcohol in the fridge grab whatever you want for us" She says and I nod my head. I walk out of her room and close the bedroom door and head to the kitchen. I grab the first bottle of alcohol I see and pour us some glasses. Lexi walks out of her bedroom and walks over to the couch and flops down. I pick up the glasses and walk over to her and sit down next to me. I give her her drink and she takes a big sip.
"Still want to watch a movie?" I ask and she smiles and nods her head.

"Do you feel better now?" She shakes her head.
"I know it's weird but can I have cuddles?" She asks and I smile and put my drink down.
"Come here" I say opening my arms to her. She puts her drink down too and shifts closer to me and wraps her arms around my waist and buries her head into my neck. I wrap my arms around her and my smile grows. Gosh having her near me like this makes me miss her even more.
"Better?" I ask and she mumbled a yes against my neck. We ended up watching a movie but Lexi mainly just slept obviously exhausted from her bad day. I slowly close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep leaning my head against hers.

I don't know how long we both slept like that but I hear her groan as she moves away from me.
"Ahh crap" She says softly but I wake up and look at her with hooded eyes. I hiss at the pain in my neck from sleeping wrong.
"Neck sore?" She asks and I nod my head.
"Hey let's get some real sleep it looks like we both need it. Come on you can sleep in my bed" She says and I look over at her.

"You sure? I can just head home" I ask her and she shakes her head slowly getting up.
"No don't be ridiculous it's late, I don't want you driving this late" She says and I smile softly before following her into her room. She yawns and barely picks her feet off the floor as she walks over to the closet and grabs an oversized shirt and tosses it over to me.
"Sleep in that it will be much nicer than sleeping in jeans and a shirt" She says and I nod my head.
"Thanks" She gives me a small smile before turning her back to me obviously giving me some privacy to change.

I blush and take off my clothes before I was in nothing but my underwear. If she had to turn around now I'd probably die of embarrassment.
"Don't turn around" I say and she chuckles.
"I won't" She says.
"And no peeking!" She laughs.
"I would never peek!" She says and I smile and put on her oversized shirt. It went all the way down to my knees and it was super soft and comfy but most of all it smelt like her.
"Okay I'm done" I say and she turns around and looks me up and down her face going a tiny bit red before she turns her head away and climbs into bed.

I stare at her laying in bed before she smiles at me and pats the side next to her. I smile sheepishly and hop into bed next to her. Lexi reaches over and turns off her light leaving the room in total darkness. I don't close my eyes just stare into the darkness listening. All I could hear was the soft breathing of Lexi.
"Kylie?" She whispers.
"Yeah?" I whisper back.
"Can I cuddle you?" She asks and my heart starts beating.

"Okay" I say and I hear her shift in her bed before I felt her arm wrap around my waist. I move further back so that my body was touching hers. Her warm breath hits the back of my neck and I shiver. My heart couldn't stop beating even though I had cuddled her on the couch earlier this felt different, more intimate. Letting her hold me like this was quite overwhelming. What the hell was today?! What the hell are we? I sigh.

Today she needed a friend and a friend is what I'll be.

Friends. Friends. Friends.