The fight

Kylie POV

"Lexi you're drunk" I say pushing her back by her chest. I could smell the liquor on her breath.
"I'm not" she says but does not fight me on pushing her back.
"And I'm not your's Lexi" I say. She looks into my eyes and it finally clicked in her head what she was doing.
"Oh my god Kylie I'm so sorry" she says backing even more away from me.
"It's okay" I say crossing my arms over my chest.

She groans and runs a hand over her face taking a seat on my bed.
"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask her and she slowly looks up at me. I didn't move from my spot by the wall afraid that if I sit down next to her I won't be able to resist what next she might pull on me.
"Kylie..." she says looking down at her shoes.
"I didn't think seeing you again would stir up everything again" she says.

"Stir up what?" I ask her but she doesn't answer me.
"Have you moved on Kylie, are you happy?" She asks me.
"I don't know, why are you asking me that Lexi? You have a girlfriend" I tell her.
"I know, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come here" she says getting up and walking to the door. Before I could stop myself I rush for her and grab her hand.
"Lexi...do you still like me?" I ask her. She looks into my eyes before looking away. She pulls away from my hand and leaves closing the door.

Well, fuck me. I flop down onto the bed and sigh putting my hands on my face.

******

The next day came sooner than I wanted it to. Today my sister and John arranged for breakfast then we could all wander around and then go ice skating. I'll enjoy bruising my ass. I get out of bed and put on a simple warm outfit before heading down to the breakfast area which was already in full swing as other guests eat away. I spot the huge table that my sister and John booked and start my way over there when I hear a whisper of arguing coming around from the corner.

Me being a nosy bitch I took a peek around the corner to see Lexi and Lola. They were obviously in a heated argument with each other but trying their best not to draw attention to themselves.
"Seriously again Lola!" I hear Lexi whisper to her not being able to hear the rest. I pull myself away and head to the table my mind wondering why they would be arguing and hoping that it wasn't because of Lexi's and I's encounter last night.

I sit down at the table. I look through the menu when Lexi and Lola come back and sit down. They both looked pissed and I'm sure everyone at the table could feel it. I look away from them and order myself some breakfast. Let's just say apart from Lexi and Lola the breakfast wasn't bad at all. After eating and chatting we all headed off to go ice skating. I haven't done skating since Caitlin and I were kids.

"Excited?" Caitlin asks me as we put on our ice skating shoes.
"To what, fall on my butt?" I say and she laughs.
"Oh come on you were never that bad at skating" she says.
"Yeah when I was like 9 years old" I say and she laughs.
"Hey, you have any idea what's wrong with Lexi and Lola?" I ask Caitlin as I tie the shoe laces firmly against my foot.

"Kinda" she says.
"What?" I ask.
"I can't tell you"
"Why not, is it about what happened with her and I?" I ask and she looks at me.
"What happened with you and her?" She asks confused.
"Ahh, nothing! Let's go skate" I say getting up and wobbling my way over to the skating rink.
"Kylie what happened!" Caitlin shouts after me.

"Nothing!" I shout back and get onto the ice. My foot slowly slips and I grip the edge. Oh, fuck me. I slowly move my feet and move against the ice keeping to the edge. I get a little braver as I go on and start moving away from the edge and start skating properly. This is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I start speeding up before I bump into someone and they grab me. I look over and see it was Lexi.

"Whoops sorry" I say and she nods her head letting go of me and skating away from me. I frown and skate after her.
"Lexi?" I ask her and she keeps quiet.
"Is everything okay?" I ask and she stays quiet.
"Listen before anything I'm your friend Lexi, you can talk to me" I say and she sighs.
"It's about my relationship with Lola, I don't know if you want to talk about that" she says.
"Not my favorite topic but I'll listen" I say.

"Let's go to the edge then" she says and we skate together moving to the edge.
"Lola and I are in a poly relationship" she says and I freeze.
"Well to be fair Lola likes to have a poly relationship, I don't really like it. I get too jealous. Last night she went off with someone else and I got pissed and angry at her this morning when I found out" she sighs and runs a hand over her face.

"Oh" I say looking down at my hands.
"The biggest problem was that she wanted you to join us" My eyes go big and I immediately look back up at her.
"What, like in bed?" I ask and she nods her head. Well shit.
"I've been a fool" she says and I stare at her.
"What?"
"I can't help but still have feelings for you" she says and my heart leaps out of my chest.

"But...but what about Lola?" I ask.
"It's over. She said something to me during our fright that I couldn't stop thinking about. On our way here we talked about it and I finally understood. She deserves someone that will understand her and have a poly relationship, not someone like me who still likes another woman" she says and all I could do was stare at her no words coming out.
"Kylie, would you like to go on a date with me?" She asks.

"What" I manage to stutter out still surprised that this whole time she was still hung up on me as I was with her.
"I'm sorry for being a fool Kylie but I promise you my feelings for you are real-"
"Yes"
"Yes, what?" She asks looking into my eyes.
"Yes I'll go out with you"

******

Me after posting another chapter

(This is literally me😂)

I am so sorry for my absence from posting chapters for you all, I hope to get back to posting regularly.