04

" no way you weren't kidding? " kaeya stared at the new phone on the table, your  new phone apparently.

" dude what.. " childe breathes out, " it's the latest one too. " he says, grabbing the phone to scan it.

" i don't know y/n.. i think you found an anonymous sugar daddy! " itto exclaims, laughing out loud at your situation. the two other boys agreed with him, as lumine shakes her head at the stupid statement.

the blonde girl sighed, " well at least you have a new phone now. " she says, patting your shoulder.

she was right, you can't do anything about the phone. it's not like you can return it to it's original owner since you don't even know who they are.

" .. but what if like— they gave it to me for some shady reason, to blackmail me or something. " you reasoned to them while frantically moving your hands.

they stayed silent for a while, pondering about your thoughts.

" hey what if they track y/n's location?! " itto panics in the spot, running towards you to hug you tightly.

" now that's overreacting alright. " kaeya teased, making itto huffs and finally lets you go.

" well, might as well use it. " you say, snatching the phone from childe's grasp.

───

" no way? you for real? " dottore stared at the man before him. eyes wide, jaws slack, mouth agape. he can not believe his friend.

" of course i did, now she won't have any reasons to meet up with kazuha. " scaramouche answered nonchalantly, still scrolling at his phone and not even giving dottore a glance.

the blue-headed man takes a sit down scaramouche's couch, crossing his arms as he leans his head back.

" you're crazy. " dottore laughed, " wasn't that kazu kid your friend or something? "