12

" ARE YOU cold now? " you asked for the nth time, and always received a heavenly chuckle from the platinum haired man walking alongside you

after calming himself down from chuckling, he looks at you with a solemn gaze. " how many times do i have to tell you that i'm fine? " he sighed, he appreciates your concern but you need to start concerning for yourself.

you shrugged, that was just a reason to hear his chuckle over and over again after all. of course, he doesn't need to know this.

" ah! kazuha where are we going? "

you halted your steps when kazuha did, he stood still for a second, and then faced you. " to be honest.. i do not know. let's just listen to the wind.. it'll take us somewhere. "

' was the kazuha doing drugs rumour actually true.. '

" ah—ha.. yes! let us.. " it was cute though, or maybe it's just because he's kazuha and not some other emo type of weirdo. (scaramouche)

───

you both stood in front a small cafe, it was cozy and cute so you liked it right off the bat.

" see? not so bad isn't it? " kazuha states, earning a nod from you as you grabbed his hand and dragged him inside.

you stopped at the counter, eyeing various of desserts and drinks from the board on display. the names of each delicacy sounds so delish that you might order it all, but of course you need to remain 'decent' in front of kazuha so that he'll fall so hard for you.

kazuha seemed to be deep in thought too, so asked him what he like to order.

" i seem to have a bit of trouble choosing, so how about i'll choose.. you? "

both your eyes widened at his statement and as he realized what he just said, he stammers incoherent words out to clear his statement.