17

THE REST of the ride was silent

THE REST of the ride was silent. well, except for the soft snores that you let out. the sun was already setting, it's golden light kissing your sleeping face. you look ethereal under the sun's setting rays, he thought.

scaramouche decided to let you rest for now, taking you back along with him to his abode. the review can wait, you're a fast learner anyways.

he sighed, his heart has calmed by now. however, he can't forget the way your soft fingers interlocks with his, a feeling he wanted to engrave deep down his mind. something he'd like to feel more often.

he shook his head and focused on the road in front, " she's just drunk. " scaramouche reminds himself for archons know how many times by now.

soon after, both of you arrived at his own residence.

he parked the car right in front and turned to look at you. you looked so peaceful while asleep, he didn't want to disturb you by waking you up. so, he opened the door and went to open the passenger's door softly, careful not to wake you up. he slowly lifts you up, closing the door along the way.

scaramouche carried you inside his home as you relaxed in his arms. he was supposed to settle you on his couch but he assumed it would rather be uncomfortable for you, so he brought you to his room and placed you down gently on his bed.

he sighed out of relief, " sleep well, pretty girl. " he breathed out. he's only ballsy either when he's drunk or you're drunk, no in between.

───

you stirred in your sleep, gradually opening both your eyes. you were greeted by a familiar dull and boring ceiling, one that wasn't yours.

so, you looked around the room. you saw your phone charging by the bedside table, and when you looked up again, there you saw a certain indigo haired guy sleeping on his desk. you scoffed, realizing he was studying way too much. but then, you stiffened, realizing you were on his bed. he didn't even let you sleep on his bed last time, and made you sleep on his couch instead. character development? you thought, laughing quietly.