05

                 crimson irises met yours, widening as it recognizes you

" ah, y/n. pleasure to meet you once again. apologies, you may go in first. "

oh.

OH MY

OH MY HELL

IT'S—

" kazuha. " you uttered his name, making him let out a small 'hm?'  which was so attractive you think you nutted.

" oh uh— haha nothing. quite the gentleman as always, thank you by the way. " you nervously say, going in the store as kazuha follows you in.

he chuckles, " flatterer. " he says, " what are you going to buy by the way? "

you proceed to go through all the aisles towards the freezer. " just a few refreshments, it's quite hot outside.. " you reply, finally reaching the cold beverage area. " how about you? "

he looks at you while you pick the drink of your choice, " me? oh just buying my cat a treat. "

oh his cat.

" i see, the one you always post on your twitter right? "

he paused, and so did you.

" you visit my account? "

well fuck ..

you nervously chuckled, grabbing yourself a pack of strawberry milk. " uh yeah, accidentally. a mutual retweeted your post. " lies, you only have four mutuals, childe, lumine, kaeya, and itto. none of them would even retweet kazuha's post.

kazuha just nodded, walking towards the biscuit aisle for his cat as you followed suit. " i see, do you want to be mutuals? " he asked, not looking at you as he picked which biscuit to buy.

" YES! i mean, yeah sure.. " you coughed, answering too quickly for your liking as you tried to compose yourself.

kazuha didn't mind though, he thought it was cute. " so, what's your @? "