???

数年前||

|
|

three years ago : first year

rushed footsteps could be heard from the entrance of the campus, the chatterings and laughters joined together in a crowd full of students by the main gate. the sun was high up, blue skies adorned with the cirrucumulus clouds making the sky pleasing to the eyes of any individuals that may take in it's scenery.

as i take in the stunning sight from the window, a certain noise from the hallways grabbed my attention, making me stride towards the doorway.

and that's where i saw her.

her silky soft locks mingled along the soft breeze of the wind as she ran through the not so crowded hallway with a smile that competes with the sun's rays, panting as she reached the doorway of our classroom.

my eyes couldn't avert itself from her even as i sat back down my seat. she was beyond captivating, much more even than the sight of blue skies.

she beamed a smile, realizing she wasn't late, as if patting herself mentally for making it on time. a new student? perhaps, she looked foreign to me. someone from another high school? probably, judging from the lost look on her face.

she sat next to me, making me avert my gaze on her to prevent any issues that may make it seem like i'm a creep. " new here? " i asked, wanting to start a conversation to not make it seem too awkward.

the girl before me nods, giving me a soft smile. "yup!" she replied, popping the 'p' a bit as she shifted a bit on her seat, " i'm y/n by the way, what's yours? "

from this angle, i can see her captivating eyes staring into mine. i do not believe in something cliché like falling in love at first sight, but all i know right now was that i just did.

" kazuha. "

however, the universe is a cruel place.

it's a bit sad that i wouldn't be the one who'll be waking up next to you every morning, not the one to say goodnight to you everytime you go to bed.

you were my first love, but it seems like i wasn't yours. yet if i were to be asked, i do not regret meeting you. break my heart a thousand times, and i'll still choose to be with you even until my next lifetime. it's just a shame that you wasted this lifetime with someone not me.

might be too late for me to think this way, but;

if i confessed to you before he became your tutor, would it be me you're waiting for in the aisle instead?

END

🫶🏻

holyshit i just finished a book

i wrote this chapter like idk 5
chapters ahead but i hope yall
loved reading this book hehe,,

i wrote this chapter like idk 5chapters ahead but i hope yallloved reading this book hehe,,

sorry y'all kazuha is busy rn
we're currently making out
lolz jk um

here is an apology book 4
hurting kazubabe <33

here is an apology book 4hurting kazubabe <33

will now be focusing on this one.
thank you for reading!