14

you fell asleep.

you were sound asleep after that little bicker you had with the ravennete, and so was scaramouche. both of you were sleeping so close to each other, with chiko in between.

a few knocks from the door echoed through your silent apartment, but to the outsider's dismay, no one answers. soon, the knocks turns into a few thuds and fumbles, followed by a creak of the front door being open.

" hello? y/n? " a soft mellow tune of a voice was heard, followed by a more energetic one. " y/n ! "

" is she not home? " a suave voice joined in, as he wonders through the empty living room of yours. another voice answered, " i'm sure she's home. " but this time, it was much more enthusiastic and lively.

" y/n we brought ice cream!! " a booming voice entered, but to no avail, no one answers their calls.

childe, whose eyes wanders from area to area, noticed that they haven't explored your room yet. " maybe she's sleeping. " he says.

so, the group immediately sneak towards your bedroom. not making any noise, to surprise you. but once they opened your door and indulged themselves from the sight, they were the one surprised.

" is that- "

" holy shit. "

" what the fuck. "

" Y/- "

" SHH! ITTO DON'T WAKE THEM UP YET, I'M STILL NOT DONE TAKING PICTURES! "

there you were, laying on bed with a cat that wasn't yours, and next to that same cat was her grumpy emo owner, scaramouche.

" so the cat was.. scaramouche's? " lumine questioned, whispering to the others as they nodded in agreement.

as hu tao was snapping pictures from every angle, the little cat between you two started to squirm. that tiny squirm alerted all of them and they practically froze on spot. as the squirming stopped, they breathed out in relief. only to stop once again when the small head of chiko raised as she stared at the five.