13

BIRDS WERE already chirping when you woke up, feeling the morning sunlight kiss your face. you groaned, not really wanting to get up yet. but that thought of yours faded once you were lulled gently awake by the smell of freshly fried eggs.

a soft purr was heard from beside you, making you look towards it, and as soon as you did, you swore your eyes softened at the sight. there laid mewo caged in your arms, snuggled so close to you for warmth.

" kazuha must've woke up everyday with the sight of this cute little fur ball.. " you giggled to yourself, losing the thought of getting up. you didn't want mewo to wake up just yet since he was so cute in your arms.

when kazuha walked in his bedroom to wake you up, he was welcomed with the sight of you and mewo cuddled up cozily in the blanket. he can't even find the courage to wake you or mewo up because he finds the sight adorable. so, he just placed the breakfast he made for you on the bedside table, hoping that its smell would lull you awake.

it did.

not a few minutes after, you awoke with how mewo escaped from your grasp, jumping out the bed. it woke you up but you didn't open your eyes just yet, but once you've caught a whiff of something good beside you, you open both eyes of yours in a slight shock.

there was a meal presented on the bedside table, sunny side up eggs, rice, and cold water served on a tray.

" did kazuha make this for me? " you giggled to yourself knowing that he did. a fine gentleman he was, you wonder if he's like that to every girls. well if he was, it won't be a shock since he is a gentleman.

once you've finished your meal, you noticed that your phone was charging on the nearest outlet. you figured kazuha charged it for you while you were asleep, you mentally noted to thank him later.

you turned your phone on, and of course opened the twitter app directly. and checked the amounts of mentions by your friends.

boy you wish your eyes were deceiving you.