6- The Deal

Klaus, insisted on not letting me leave his side and I quote, "I will snap your neck, best for you to cooperate, love." So I did the smart thing and followed them. We end up outside an apartment in the center of Mystic Falls. Klaus opens the door and steps inside, followed by Elijah. I hesitate for a moment before taking a step inside, finding that no one owns the property thankfully. I look up and see Elena and Stefan? "I thought you died Elena?" I question as I walk into the small apartment.

 I look up and see Elena and Stefan? "I thought you died Elena?" I question as I walk into the small apartment

"Your the little sister, I'm Katherine." My jaw drops in shock. I speed over to Stefan as anger fills me, "So Elena was really Katherine's doppelgänger? You and Damon are such idiots! If I saw Albert's face again I would double my kill count, and you two fall in love with Katherine 2.0!" I look over at Katherine who look wildly entertained, "Well not exactly since she has much better style and hair." I look back at Stefan who puts his hands on my shoulders, his eyes conveying worry, "Damon's dying." My mind goes completely blank as he steps around me.

My ears are ringing as my heart drops, Damon can't be dying. He would just already be dead, the only thing that can kill a vampire is a stake to the heart, decapitation, or straight up ripping their heart out. Right? I feel a stabbing pain shoot through my heart making me gasp, not this shit again. I turn around and see Elijah's dead body laying on the floor with a dagger sticking out of his chest.

"Now, what am I gonna do with you?" I hear Klaus' accent filled voice say, making me spin around to find Stefan pinned to the wall by him. He pulls his arm back and stabs Stefan with a wooden stake, Stefan groans while Klaus holds him up. I take a step forward, "Alice, if you take another step Ill shove it in his heart." He smiles at me from over his shoulder. I grit my teeth but keep my feet planted to the ground.

Klaus looks back at Stefan, "Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart

Klaus looks back at Stefan, "Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead." He says eerily calm. Stefan's face holds pure anguish as he looks over Klaus' shoulder. I may not fear Klaus when it comes down to my life, but for my brothers? Absolutely. Katherine stands beside me as I clench my fists, digging my nails into my palms. "He's just trying to help his brother." She says.

Stefan looks up at Klaus, looking into his eyes. "The witches said you had a cure. Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want." He practically begs, making me gulp in fear. That's practically a deal with the devil but what other option is there? Klaus finally take the stake out of Stefan's chest, he falls to the ground with a groan. Klaus walks over to the counter and I speed to Stefan's side and just rub his back, not knowing what else I could do. I smell blood making me look up and find Klaus pouring a blood bag into a glass. "Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me the way you are now. You are just shy of useless."