10- New York

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring.
I wake up with a groan as I squint my eyes from the sun shining through the hotel window. "Does your phone ever stop its incessant ringing." I try to move but his arms only tighten around me. My heart skips a beat as I have to force my self away from him. "Oh shit." I say looking at the caller ID, Natasha. "Hello." I say as I answer the phone. "Amelia, I'm going to get straight to the reason I'm calling. I need you to put your vacation on the back burner and come back to New York for this week. Samples are waiting for your stamp of approval." I lay back on the bed and stare at the ceiling. "I.. I can't." The line goes silent before her sigh goes through the phone, "It wasn't a suggestion, Amelia." The phone is ripped out of my hands and Klaus holds it up to his ear, "We will be there by tomorrow morning, bye now." He hands me my phone as I stare at him confused, "We will?" He sits up against the headboard giving me a full view of his bare chest.  "My eyes are up here Alice."

I look up at him with a glare before laying my head on his lap and pulling the blankets around me

I look up at him with a glare before laying my head on his lap and pulling the blankets around me. I close my eyes, "I didn't taunt you when you couldn't stop staring at my boobs last night." He chuckles deeply and I can't help the smile that grows on my face. "We will as long as you tell me what upset you last night." He says softly as he twirls my hair around. "Are you sure you want too know everything?" I question nervously as I think back to what happened. "I'm positive love."

I take a deep breath, "Stefan wanted to talk to me, which was shocking since he has been ignoring me the last month. He asked me what was going on between us two. Them he asked if we were sleeping together." He stops playing with my hair before taking a breath and continuing, "What did you say."

"I told him no, but it's not his business anyways. Since the night of the ritual something has been bothering me. We were linked but he still was willing to kill you." I let out a sad sigh, "He said I was just collateral damage and I'm not even his sister." I say, the words feel even more real now that I've said them out loud. "He doesn't mean it. He is trying to push you away." I sigh, "I just don't get it, in the 20s we were together and he was all rippery but we were still close." He cups my face making my heart speed up, "Do you want me to kill him?" He questions completely serious while tilting his head making me burst out laughing as I roll out of bed. "No you idiot, he's family, I'll kill you if you kill him." I say sternly while pointing at him.