29- Morning of The Ball

I walk into our bedroom and to my disappointment Klaus isn't here. I grab one of his t-shirts from his dresser and walk into our bathroom. While brushing my teeth I send him a message that I'm going to bed and to wake me up when he is back. I take off my makeup and change into his t-shirt before laying down in our bed, it feels to big without him. I sigh and shut my lamp off.

I feel the bed dip causing my eyes to open, "Nik?" I question into the darkness. "Shhh, go back to sleep my love." He says from behind me as he wraps his arms around me. "Are you okay?" I question sleepily. He pulls me closer to him and let's out a sigh, "Now I am. Let's just sleep, I don't want to talk about it." He presses a kiss to my head and I lean into his touch before we both fall asleep.

I wake up after a fitful night of sleep. My mind could not stop racing, and I though I was stressed before their mother, Finn, Rebekah, and Kol were awoken. I know Niklaus slept with me all night, but now he is out of bed. I stand up and stretch before seeing a beautiful piece of stationary on my end table.

My love,
I apologize for my absence but I'm afraid I have manners to attend to. I did not awaken you as you looked too peaceful to disturb. My mother is throwing a ball this to celebrate us being reunited as a family. I would be honored if you were to accompany me. Your dress for tonight is covered if you trust me enough to choose it for you. I assure you it is beautiful, although not as beautiful as you. -Niklaus

I smile down at the note before putting it in my box of memories. I take a shower, washing my hair, and shaving every inch of my body. Once out of the shower I blow dry my hair and put it up in a bun until I get ready for this ball. If it wasn't thrown by their mother, I would actually be excited, but I'm extremely suspicious of her intentions with her family. She was just stopping Niklaus from making more of him and now she just loves him? I put on one of Niklaus' t-shirts and a pair of sweatpants before making my way downstairs.

Once in the kitchen I pour myself a glass of blood. The last few days I have been drinking liquor from morning to when I fall asleep, but with the witch around I need to be on guard. Not wasted. I hear music playing in a near by living room and make my way there. From the doorway I see Finn and Kol getting suits fitted, for tonight I presume. Elijah is staring at two pares of dress shoes that are slightly different.

Rebekah is sat on the couch, getting her nails painted, probably by a women whom is compelled

Rebekah is sat on the couch, getting her nails painted, probably by a women whom is compelled. "Well I feel extremely underdressed." I say drawing the eyes of all the siblings. "Good morning Finn, Kol, Lijah." I say before walking toward the latter. "What about me?" Rebekah says from the sofa. I reach a smirking Elijah and point at the shoes, "May I?" I ask as I set my glass of blood on a nearby table. "Please." I begin inspecting the shoes before answering Rebekah, "You don't get a good morning, I'm still pissed at you for vervaining me." I say as I examine every aspect of the shoes. "Look Alice, I did it for good reason! I knew you would tell Nik!" I hold the shoes up to Elijah outfit while he smiles at me. I hold one up, "This shade of black and the amount of shine is perfect for your outfit, plus they are just better quality." I hand him the shoes before grabbing my cup of blood and sitting besides Rebekah on the sofa. "Obviously, because I'm not an idiot. You got me killed by your daddy, I don't care for your bloody reasoning."