22- Boundaries

As I waken from my deep slumber, the sun is shining through the window in the hotel room, practically blinding me. Klaus's arms are wrapped around me from behind as his body warms mine up. His arms around me tighten as he yawns, "Good morning." I turn around facing him. His curls extremely messy while his eyes are still closed and a small smile on his soft lips. "Your staring love." He says, his accent thick as his voice is coated with tiredness. "Yup. How could I not?" His lips turn up more as he quirks open one of his beautiful blue eyes. I press a soft kiss on his lips before rolling out of the bed, making him groan. As I look around the room buttons are scattered across the floor along with scraps of fabric. Although I can notice Chanel's fabric from a mile away. I grab my trousers and pull them onto my body before looking for my blouse. When I spot it I gasp. "What's wrong sweetheart." I hold my bloodied blouse that has a hole in the middle of it. "If Mikael wasn't dead I would kill him myself . This Chanel is ruined and it isn't even released yet!"

He looks at me with an astonished look on his face, "You nearly died and your worried about a soiled top

He looks at me with an astonished look on his face, "You nearly died and your worried about a soiled top." I roll my eyes, "Yes. I'm not dead so it didn't count. I need to borrow a shirt of your please." He gets out of the bed completely naked and I can't help but gaze over his body as he walks over to a dresser. "I'd much prefer you without it." I chuckle, "I bet you would, but would you appreciate if every person on the way home saw me like this." He looks over at me, or more so my boobs, before grabbing a t-shirt out of the dresser while shaking his head no. "That's what I thought." I say as I walk over to him. He puts the shirt over my head and when it's on he presses a kiss to my lips. He pulls away, "Why are you rushing out." He question with a sad look. I sigh as I spin, "We still have to talk. I'm not okay with went down that night." I look back at him and he seems to be thinking before he nods stiffly. "Meet me back here at 9 tonight?" I nod and walk out of the room, leaving him to clean up the mess of our sexcapade.

What I find as I walk into the Salvatore house has me frozen in the doorway. Lamps thrown, broken paintings on the floor, holes in the wall, the hallway looks as though a bloody tornado blew through it. I let out a sigh before going up stairs to get ready for the day that awaits me.

I walk into the living room and Damon's back is toward me as he facing the burning fireplace with a glass of bourbon in hand. I grab the closet thing to me, which happens to be a hardcover book and lob it at the back of his head. "What the fuck Damon! You handed me over to Mikael to die!? And I thought Stefan was bad!" I scream as the anger I've been suppressing comes to light. He gets up and speeds Infront of me, his face conveying, sadness?

 He gets up and speeds Infront of me, his face conveying, sadness?