26- Elijah

"You really want a summary?" His lips turn up the slightest bit as he nods. I sigh dramatically and sit down on the floor against the wall, "I got a stake shoved through my heart, that hurt." I gulp down some of my drink, "Stefan, my ex brother, snatched the lot of you. Nik..." I catch myself, probably not the best idea to just blurt out your brother killed your mother and father. "Sired a bunch of puppies." I nod to myself while Elijah looks down at me, clearly confused as to why I paused. The both of them stare at me while I gulp down more booze before standing up. I point over my shoulder with my thumb, "I'm going to go back to what I was doing, you two have fun." I take one step before my forearm is grabbed and I'm spun into Elijah's chest My entire body tingling as I gulp, "Please stay." He asks in a pleading tone, that I would not expect from him, while he looks deeply into my eyes. I take a heavy breath before nodding. He lets go of me and I sit back on the floor against the wall. I look up at Klaus and he doesn't seem mad at me or jealous thankfully, that's the last thing I need.

Elijah steps closer to Klaus as he cleans his hands of the hybrids blood with a handkerchief. "You look surprised to see me. So it wasn't you that removed the dagger from my chest?"
"You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Klaus says fearfully, his voice shuttering at the end. Elijah flicks the soiled handkerchief to the side before he jumps forward, punching Niklaus right in the face. Then he picks him up and throws his through a glass door, shattering it completely. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find this slightly amusing, I think as I pull a large drink from my bottle. Klaus is on the floor looking quite angry, "Easy! I just finished renovating!"

He growls out before springing toward Elijah and slamming him through a wooden stable, both of them grunting in pain

He growls out before springing toward Elijah and slamming him through a wooden stable, both of them grunting in pain. Niklaus stands over him and wipes his mouth, "You know you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family."

He says taunting Elijah at the end

He says taunting Elijah at the end. Elijah recovers quickly punching Niklaus in the face twice before kicking him in the stomach, sending him fly into the room with the coffins. This quite honestly is the hottest thing I've ever seen, I'm a terrible person, I pull the bottle to my lips again. Klaus opens one of the coffins and I cannot see the body inside from the ground but I clearly see the dagger in his hand. Elijah speeds forward and Klaus pins him by his throat against a closed coffin with the dagger raised above his head. "Don't make me do this to you again Elijah!" Niklaus scream's in his face. Elijah raises both of his hands, "Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with." Oh I'm intrigued, now I want to meet this Kol. Klaus lowers the dagger, "Mikael is dead." Elijah stands up surprised.
"What did you say?"
"I killed him. With his own weapon. He's gone Elijah. Forever." Klaus says, clearly trying to suppress his emotions.
"Why do our family remain in these coffins? Finn for over 900 years, Kol for over a century." My eyes widen. That long? I can't even imagine how difficult it would be to adjust after such a long time. When, if, they ever awaken I'm going to help them adjust.
"Because of Stefan Salvatore. He holds the one thing keeping me from freeing them. There are things that you do not know about our past, Elijah. Our mother's death. Things I never wanted you to know but I'm ready to tell you now." Klaus says with damp eyes, "I only ask that you remember the oath of loyalty you once swore to me." He opens a small urn and dips the dagger inside it.