8 Relieving The Love!

Karan was shocked to say the least. He hadn't expected her to say this on the show or at least be the first one to say. Despite the fact that Karan knew Teja loved him but it still shocked him that she said it. What followed was happiness. He was extremely happy that the girl he loved with all his heart loved him back. He had been in doubt and her one confession changed everything. He was more sure of them than ever. He realized she didn't know what she said and that confirmed the fact that it came directly from her heart.

He understood her point of view. He knew she missed him. He knew she needed him despite her saying the opposite. Nothing mattered to both of them apart from each other.

After the confession Karan had been thinking about the moments they have spent with each other over the course of months. From trying to steal glances to searching for her when she wasn't around. Almost having a panic attack looking her coughing badly and gasping for air in the task. To being jealous when other people get to spent time with her. Talking to her on the sofa at night and trying to hide my huge crush. To making sure I make her feel wanted. He remembered it all from the first time they held hands to the first time they talked nonstop for hours. From the first check kiss to the first hug. It felt like a fresh memory for him. He felt like a teenager when he was around her. He wanted to always just cuddle with her, talk to her and kill anyone who got more of her attention than him. It was unusual and new felling for him. It felt like finally he had found a missing piece to himself... like she was the one piece that completed the jigsaw of his life.

Tejasswi was no different. She had stopped believing in the idea of finding love after her last relationship. But when she met him it felt like his world took a 360 turn. She felt like a new person. She wasn't the one even liked PDA but with him she wanted the world to know he belonged to her. As if she could never get enough of him. Random hugs, frequent kisses and endless conversations it felt super new to her. She wasn't the person who liked to talk about random shit. But with him she felt like she wanted to talk everything from books to travel to what he likes to eat. She wasn't the one who got possessive but with him even a mere thought of someone looking at him, she wanted to rip the person apart.

But what felt the strangest to both of them was that none of them wanted to get married ever. Rather both of them felt like the idea of marriage was nothing but a waste. But when they met each other, it changed and the funny part was they had spoken about it and both of them felt like a billion butterflies were in their tummy. Life was unpredictable and nothing seemed more right than this quote. Because hen both of them stopped believing in love and envied the idea of marriage, they found each other. Who not only made them believe in love but also made them want to get married right away.

Karan nor knew this wasn't a lost battle and he could win her back. He knew even if she tried she won't be able to be away from him anymore. He truly believed that both of them were meant to be and he knew that she knew that too. All she could feel right now was a sense of relief as if somebody just gave him a lifesaving jacket when he felt like drowning. And Tejasswi on the other side knew that all this break up and trying to get away from him clearly failed. Because the more that she is away the deeper she falls for him. She knew that in the outside world they could make this work and she wanted to do that. No matter how much she denied the fact that they were the right people for the time being, she knew it was always them and will always be them.

_________________________________________
My loves! All of you seem to really love this story. Which I am super grateful about. You all make me happy. Also I have been writing a couple of poems. They aren't related to any fictional character just my feelings. Do you want me to publish another book with just them? Let me know.

XOXO SUHANI