9 Surprise Surprise!

The next few days went by. Both of them kept on missing each other. One realization they had through this separation was that a day without each other is a battle now. Karan was happy that he had found her and knew she was just his. And Teja was fighting for him with a hope that things could be normal in the outside world.

Karan now knew everyone's game closely. He knew the people he thought were his friends weren't really. He knew the only person that would stand by him was her and he wanted to be the same. He knew now the battles were just going to get tougher. But also it felt like if she was there everything will be alright.

Karan's best friend Umar was not the same anymore. And Karan knew it. But he wanted to make sure that there was nothing left to fight for. Even though he knew it in his brain, he heart ached to know that his trust had been betrayed. He saw his best friend trash talk about his girlfriend and him. Not even once did Umar seem like he had missed KK and it pained Karan to know that he was the same guy who Karan fought for. Guess Karan still needed to be sure of who he trusts.

It was the next weekend ka war and Karan was supposed to enter back to the house today. He was happier than he had ever been. But yet the feeling of meeting Teja again gave butterflies and a pinch of nervousness to him. Uff the things this girl can do to him

Tejasswi on the other hand was sad today. It was her first weekend ka war without him. And the things that happened last weekend came rushing back. She felt a hole in her heart that only he could fill. It was the first time they were finding her outfit together. It was the first time Karan was literally obsessing over how hot she looks on the weekend days. She missed everything. Their little hugs. Random kisses. His reactions to the outfits. His words when he saw her all dolled up. Mostly him. She missed him. She missed how he made her feel. As if she was the only one that mattered. As if the world would come to a stop when they would look into each other's eyes.

Soon it was time for the shoot. Salman sir came on the screen and asked Teja if she was fine and she said a meek yes. He also told her that Karan must be proud of you for still playing the way you are. And he will be very happy if you win. This almost made her cry but she choose to control it this time.

Everything after that went by quickly. And then Salman sir told that there is a surprise for you all. And then suddenly music stared playing. The song was yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai?
Tujhe Paaya Nahi Hay,
Phir Bhi Khone Se Darr Raha Hu.
Chup Chup Ke, Tujh Se
Tera Chehra, Mai Padh Raha Hu.
There came Karan with the most dashing smile and lip-sync to these lyrics while he kept looking at his girl.
His eyes expressed more than the words ever could. And he knew she would understand it even if he didn’t say anything but this time he choose to sing the song and tell her.
Thode Aansoon
Thodi Yaadein
Thodi Chahat
Thode Vaade
Mujhmein Baaki Ab Talak
Kyun Tere
Jazbaat Hain
Yeh Pyaar Nahi To Kya Hai

He sang this while looking at her. As if he was asking her this.

TEJASSWI'S POV
When salman sir told us that we have a surprise, I thought it was something to do with some task or activity or food. But then a song started playing. Everyone turned at looked towards the main door. And there came my man, looking dashing as ever. As if his face had some soothing effect on me, I calmed down. Everything seemed to fade away when I looked at them. The only things that mattered were him, I and the song. He kept singing Yeh Pyaar Nahi toh kya hai. And I knew he was questioning me about it. But u will still in trace. I forget about everything else at that moment, I forgot that I was about to cry. I forgot about what I have felt to the past week. I forgot how I told him about a break. I forgot everything expect for him. My eyes felt misty again but for a change I was happy about it.

It felt like I belonged here. I house I wanted to run from started feeling like home again. It's true he is my home. And heart is where the home is. And right now my heart was with him. He was my solace. The only one who had more power over me than I had on myself. But oh boy I trust with my life. And I knew I had to make it alright with him. But a little fun wouldn't hurt right? After all he deserves it for all he has made me go through the past way. So my love be ready for a battle.

Hey you all! How have you been? You guys have no idea how happy it makes me to know that you all like to read what I write. Also this story might only have few chapters more to go. Please I am so sad about it ending. I hope you will want to read more of what I write. Until then
XOXO SUHANI