16 Oh! My Love!

WARNING- SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT!

Teja (whispers in his ears) - why baby, scared now?

Karan- don’t you dare challenge me. You know you will regret it.

Teja- maybe that’s what I plan to do. Regret it.

Karan- getting bold! Are we?

Teja- I always was, maybe you didn’t see it enough.

Karan- I know what you are trying to do but baby you cannot make me lose control unless I want to.

Teja- was that a challenge?

Karan- maybe it was

Teja- then game is on Mr.

Karan- are you sure you wanna do this love? I mean I have seen so many pretty girls in life and not lost control. (It’s a joke to instigate her)

Teja- of course baby! Because I have always made handsome men lose control. (Instigating him)

Karan- you didn’t just say that. YOU ARENT ALOWED TO SAY THIS SHIT.

Teja- so whatever you do is fine and I can’t even do anything in the past.
Karan- no because whatever I don’t wanna say it. Also game on baby. Let’s see if you can make me lose control

Teja- I sure can.

Teja tries to get up but Karan pulls her back to kiss her cheek but she pushes him.

Teja- what do you think you are doing Mr.

Karan- kissing you duh!

Teja- we are in a bet baby so no touching. No kissing. No hugs. All the best my little.

Karan- hey that’s not fair.

Teja- you started it.

And then she ran away.

Karan- you will regret it later baby.

Teja- we shall see.

Karan- aur app karan beta. Kya zarurt thi yeh sabh bolni ki. Tereko pta hai she will make you lose control in seconds but no stud toh bana hai. Abh bugto. Waise bagwan yeh app mere sath hi kyu karte ho.

Tejasswi knew that she could crack him in no time if she made him jealous. But today wasn’t the day for that. He was already overthinking a lot. He has almost lost his best friend. And the last thing tejasswi wants to do right now is give him another reason to overthink. So she decided to give her shot at wearing hot outfit and maybe a hot lap dance.

It was the night time and Karan was already suspious since teja hadn’t really done anything major but just tried to be bolder when she talks or come close to him to trigger him to touch her. But obviously he knew that this wouldn’t be it. She must have planned thing more. So it was the night time. And Karan saw teja going to change. But what shocked him was when she came out in a crop top that ended right below her cleavage and a pair of very short shorts that barely covered her legs. She had worn hot clothes before but this was something else. Karan could feel his jaw drop to the floor when she looked at her.

KARAN’S POV
Oh my fucking god! Ever felt like you are going to have a heart attack because your heart is beating too fast and you are nervous yet excited. And your body feels the heat. You sweat. Yes that’s what I felt right now looking at my girl. Remember when Poo said, “tumhe koi haq nahi banta, tum inti khubsurat dikho. Not fair”.  Don’t get me wrong Poo looked smoking hot in that but this girl in front of me is something else. And it’s so unfair. Because right now all I want to do is kiss her at least since there are cameras but we are in this bet. Also did I tell you she is wearing red? Fuck my life bro. mind you the A.C. is on full but I am sweating like I have been under the sun for the whole day. Please somebody take me out of this place. I cannot look at her anymore without losing my cool.  My legs have officially become jelly because the longer I look at her the more I feel like my legs are going to give up and I am going to collapse on the floor. When I tell you, isne mere pe jaado kiya hai. I swear it because I have never felt this way about someone. Nobody has made me weak in my knees even when we were ‘doing it’. This girl is from another planet. And look at the grin on her face. She knows she is winning. The smirk of satisfaction makes her even hotter. Biggboss mereko ghar janna hai. Mereko mummy ki yaad aa rahi hai. Mai nahi rehna ethe.

TEJASSWI’S POV
I was NERVOUS as hell. I haven’t done things like these ever. And not to forget I am doing this on NTV. But hey it’s worth a shot. So I had this really really hot night dress. I wasn’t gonna wear it on a normal day. But today it seems perfect. And it’s a plus that its red. Because Sunny Is crazy about me wearing red. Looks like someone is in for a hard time today. I changed and quickly went out to where he was. And the moment he saw me and his eyes changed emotions. From disapproval for the short dress to the want and desire. I knew this was the right choice. If only you could eat with your eyese I would be have eaten by now. Please the way he is looking at me makes me crazy and my heart its not beating its in a marathon. It’s something about his eyes. I bet he can make me wet at places I don’t even know by just looking at me. Tejasswi focus you need to make him lose control and not lose your own. Back to game face.

Hey I am sorry for being MIA yesterday. Also I know you will be mad for leaving you all hanging today but hey suspense is good. I hope you liked it. I have never wrote something like this. This is way out of my league. I swear I had a hard time.

XOXO SUHANI