11 At Peace!

Karan- so sweet little love, do you remember what you said?
Teja- I am not your sweet little love. And I don’t know what you are talking about. Also remember we broke up? (She was playing the revenge game)
Karan- oh have we now?
Teja wanted to play the breakup game with Karan but he was too smart for that. He could see right through her even though she tried to hide it. He knew she was just teasing him. So d=he decided to play along and tease her further.
Karan- oh I swear I can play this game long enough baby girl. But right now we need to get done with this shoot.
Salman sir- you guys are really kids I hope you know. I cannot understand one word.
Everyone just laughs while both of them blush
The rest of the time passes in fun banters. And finally both of them genuinely seem happy and at peace.

After Salman sir leave everyone wants to go and talk to Karan. Some people want to clear and tell him they missed him even though they didn’t. Some people want to know who talks behind backs. But Karan knew that nothing in the moment mattered more than Teja. He also knew that she would understand if she went and talked to his friends first but hey, they weren’t his number one. He just wanted to talk to her. He also knew that she was a game so it would be tough to crack her up. But hey he loved challenges.
Karan- chal apne wall eke pass, aur bol beta, I like tough girls. Abh bhugto

Tejasswi was in the bathroom area so Karan went there to talk to her.

Karan pulls her for a hug.
Teja- chod mereko. Friends ase hug nahi karte.
Karan- friendship badh me kar lege, phele hug karne de. Do you even know how much I missed you?
Teja- oh did you now? Par maine toh tereko bilkul miss nahi kiya.
Karan- oye, yeh pede na kisi aur ko bechna, mere pe nahi chalta. Sarra din joh udas idas thi who kyat ha.
Teja- arey woh toh I was thinking about the game.
Karan- oh is it now? And what about you wearing my hoodie all the time?
Teja- oh that was because it was cold.
Karan- was it cold or you just missed me too much?
Teja- I didn’t miss you one bit. And now leave me
Karan and teja break the hug but instead karan makes teja look into his eyes and says
Karan- say that you didn’t miss me now.
Teja- umm ummm Karan leave me
Karan- kya hua bola nahi ja raha?
Teja- karan chod de na baba.
Karan- nahi chodoga, choda sakti ha toh choda le. Ya bol de that you missed me. say that you did. Nahi chupa sakti tu merese.
Teja- okk fine I lose! Karan I……
Karan- you…
Teja- I…
Karan thought she was going to say that she missed him so this heartbeat was up to a notch and his grip became loose. Taking the advantage teja wriggled out and ran in the bathroom and shouted
Teja- I didn’t miss you!
Karan- hey that’s not fair! Come back here.
Teja- better luck next time.
Karan (murmurs) - you will be the end of me
Karan (shouts) - you will pay for this later
Teja- we shall see!

Hey guys I hope you liked this one. I am doing better now. Even though I don’t think I would ever accept it. I think for me there will always be hope for DIVRUN. I just wish they get back together. Until then love you
XOXO SUHANI