15 Oh! The Things I Would Do To You!

Karan was sad. It might seem like just a loss of a friend but it felt like losing a part of himself. He had always been an over thinker and right now he had been questioning every decision related to Umar. From calling him a friend to thinking he had always had his back. He wasn’t happy anymore. He wasn’t at peace anymore.

Tejasswi saw the uneasiness on Karan’s face and she instantly knew he needed her. But she was cooking  and it didn’t seem fair for her to leave this in the middle but then it was his guy. So she asked nishant if it was okay for her to leave. She really wanted him to agree. And nishant saw it, but before he could agree to it. Pratik instantly decided to help nishant and asked teja to leave. Teja was grateful to them.

She instantly ran to him. He was going to the candy shop. And it clearly wasn’t the right thing. She didn’t want him to keep on feeling what he was but she also didn’t want to run from what he felt like. So she hugged him from the back. She knew that he needed than more than ever. And she would happily give it to him. Karan instantly recognized the touch and as if she held some magic he calmed down. And like she would have expected him to do. He pulled her to his front and hugged her. He hugged her as tight as he could. There wasn’t even space for air to pass.

KARAN’S POV
As soon as she and hugged me from the back. It instantly felt like everything was fine. It felt like everything was happy around. I felt happy. My heart felt better. It felt like it hadn’t been broke just a few minutes ago. With her everything seemed to fall in place. She was the light to my dark life. She was the smile that changed my whole world. Filmy much!? I felt that too until she came into my life. It’s like the one person who makes you believe in all the things you never did. She is my person and she always will be. I held her and I knew I would want to hold just her always. Of course until she gives me another little her to hold onto. Control your horses Mr. Karan Kundrra! Don’t scare her off.

Teja- what’s wrong babe?

Karan- nothing I am fine love.

Teja- stop lying babe. I know you. Tell me what’s wrong?
Karan- I would but can I hold you a bitter longer?

Teja- you never have to ask babe.

Karan – you were supposed to say, “Hold me forever” but this works too.

Teja- cheesy much are we?

Karan- only for you my love.

They stayed like that for a few minutes more.

Teja- so now tell me what’s up with this hero of mine?

Karan- hero and all, good one.

Teja- bolo bolo kya hua?

Karan- its Umar yaar.

Teja- what about him?

Karan- it’s just that he is not the same person anymore. He isn’t the Umar I was friends with. Or maybe worse it feels like I have been friends with an illusion all this while.

While Karan was saying all of this teja kept holding onto him. She knew he needed strength that only she could give. She had felt the same feeling a few weeks ago. And she wanted to be there for him.

Karan- I think I might have lost him.

Teja- no baby. Maybe this is a whole big confusion. Maybe you are just thinking too much.

Karan- no teja. He has changed. I feel like I don’t know him anymore. All he is about is hating on you, on us. This is supposed to not be like this is it?

Teja- baby but this is about both of you and not me. Nothing should matter. And I don’t think you should break a friendship just because you friend doesn’t like me. You should not be bound to me and my views right?

Karan- I wish everyone was as nice as you are but baby sadly a friend is supposed to be happy for you and he clearly isn’t. If a friend cannot appreciate your life choices. Then aren’t your real friends.

Teja- but baby, their opinion about me shouldn’t be a problem. They are your friends and honestly it’s okay if they don’t like me.

Karan- no its not. You are my girlfriend and if they cannot respect that then it plain bulshit also can we stop talking about him. I need time to process shit.

Teja- of course we can stop. So what do you want to talk about?

Karan- anything, like food, like how hot you look in this blue dress or maybe what this dress makes me feel like.

Teja- what does it mean you feel like?

Karan- it turns me on. It makes want to do things I can’t.

Teja (gets shy) - stop looking at me like you want to gobble me up.

Karan- trust me I want to do a lot more than that.

Teja- Karan stop please.

Karan (whispers in her hear) - only if you weren’t here, I would make sure I show you what you do to make and not tell you.

Teja (pushes him and sits on his lap and whispers in his ears) - remember it’s always a two way game.

Karan (in low hoarse voice) - don’t awaken the sleeping beast my love.

Teja- maybe that’s what I want to do

Karan- don’t start thing you know we can’t finish here.

Hey you all I am sorry for being so late but I hope you like it. Also writing this hot shit isn’t my thing so tired.

XOXO SUHANI