Class Trip Of Doom!

A/N: Okay so this is my first story/fanfic I've ever posted onto wattpad. So be easy on me, kay? Should I even say "disclaimer"? I'm sure we all know I do not own these characters, or anything of the sort. I hope this doesn't suck...

Zims POV:

I gaze at the clock impatiently above the chalkboard of Ms.Bitters Classroom. 'Why does Skool seem to be so long today?' I groan almost silently, seeing how there's still 10 more minutes of listening to the old woman instruct us of our doom.

'All I hear out of the woman is "doom... doom... doom ...". Then Dib confronts me about how I find their race inferior, well they are, even more so to be exposed to this nonsense.'

"Listen up Class! We will be going on a class trip next week, INTO THE WOODS" Ms.Bitters randomly drops papers on each of the first persons desks to be passed back, "and therefore I need this signed by your parents and for you to have the supplies necessary for this trip. Or be doomed," The hag stops for a moment, "Now.. Get out!" She shouts.

Everyone in our class begins rushing out of the classroom and I slowly get up. 'Why do I even bother coming here..?' Dib walks over to me with a malicious grin gracing his stupid face. "So Zim," he says in that voice of his that drips with annoyance, "going on the trip, right?"

"If you are so concerned, Dib-worm, no I don't intend on going" I state a bit bored as I pick up my things and leaving the classroom, Dib follows behind.

"Oh," he walks a bit faster to catch up to me in the crowded halls, "I just thought a 'normal student' like yourself would go, no one actually doesn't go." Dib pushes.

"Well, I just don't think my parents have the time to sign the permission paper thingy" I say, although we both know, very well, how untrue that was.

"I wonder what everyone will think.." The earthling pretends to think to himself.

"Maybe."

"What, alien?"

I glare at him slightly, "I said maybe I'll go" I then stop walking once I realized we were standing right in front of my house, "Now then, go away filth.". Dib shakes his head and walks off... although I swear I saw a smile cross his face as he turned.

Brushing it off as my imagination, I go inside my base, take out the worthless tree shaving the hyumans call paper, and sit on my couch to read it over.

"The following are suggested items to bring:

Clothes: 6 days and 5 nights. Please only pack skool appropriate articles of clothing ONLY

Sleeping supplies

Backpack: with necessities

Other: skool appropriate items ONLY

The Skool is not responsible for any items stolen"

"hmm I wonder what I 'shouldn't' bring" I think aloud and chuckle to myself. "Because this 'explains' everything".

I hear a scattering coming from the back of the house.. then a yell, "Master you're home!"

"Yes, yes, Gir" I say bluntly as I glance through the page again, then taking a pen that was randomly upon my floor and wrote in my 'mothers' name in the cursive manor as best I could.

"What's that" Gir asks curiously.

"None of your concern for now, Gir" I leave it on the couch and walk off into the kitchen.

'What the hell do I even pack?!'