Not That Doomed

Zims POV:

Once Dib and I take our seat, he takes out his headphones like the first time. I twiddle my thumbs, I have no idea what's going on with me... why do I want to hold his hand again? I see Dib select a song, as it began playing the drives off. I look out the window having nothing better to do, I feel a hand cascade around mine, glancing down at my hand I see Dibs' intertwined with mine. I smile and close my eyes.. for once, it's nice that we haven't fought in a while. I feel myself drifting into a light sleep.

I wake with Dibs arm slung over my shoulder, I feel my cheeks suddenly flush, once having him nuzzle into my neck. Is he sleeping? I glance the window and recognize the fast changing scenery, I poke Dibs cheek.. its so squishy and I hold back a chuckle as he groans out a "what".

"We're almost there sleepyhead" I try to refrain from adding 'big' in there.

"Finally" He grumbles and sits up smiling genuinely, keeping his arm around me. 

We chat for a few minutes until the bus halts and Miss Bitters speaks up, "Alright Students, hurry up and leave." She walks off of the bus. Everyone gets up as fast as we got on, urgently going home. Dib and I don't particularly rush and we get off the bus with our things. We walk home together until I notice Dib passed his street, "Hey, Dib wasn't that-" I begin.

"Yeah but, I'll walk you home" He flashes me a smile.

"Okay" 

Once we reached my house, he walks me to the door, "Uh.. Thanks Dib" I half smile.

"Anytime and.. can I give you something?" He lean towards me, curiously.

"It matters what" I state look up at the taller teen.

Dib smiles playfully and lifts my chin gently before placing a soft kiss on my lips. I gasp from the sudden action and his tongue darts inside of my mouth exploring every inch. I close my eyes and kiss back, relaxing into the kiss. I begin to get a light tingly feeling in my mouth and my eyes widen as I notice the thin smoke between us. I pull away from Dib despite partially not wanting to.

Dib smiles deviously at me with an obvious blush and runs off to the end of my walkway, "See you in school, Spaceboy!" He waves and runs off smiling wildly.

  I blush, even a bit shocked about what even happened..... my mouth starts to burn, "AHHHHHHH!!! My poor earthling flesh!!!!!!" I screech and hurry into my house for dear life. I swear I hear Dib laugh loudly from afar now.  

"He's definitely getting it tomorrow." I growl.

-

-

A/N: So!! That is actually the last chapter! Yes, I'm serious. Although if you guys would like, I'll write a bonus kinda chapter for this. :3 Honestly, I think I'll do it anyways but, yes that is the end! I did that, I did.

Anyways, I hope you guys liked it! Until the possible next time! ;3