The Last Day

A/N: So, I know I  haven't updated too much as of recently but, here it is! Here's another chapter for your happiness and my contentedness as to finally posting another chapter for this!

Dibs POV:

BANG!

The door flies open, revealing Keef. "Get up, were leaving. You guys slept in. Time to go!" He shouts and turns to a squirrel beside him, "C'mon buddy!" He runs outside with the wild animal, more like what Keef often says is 'tag' but, I'm not too sure of that.

"I see he hasn't changed..." Well.. I still don't understand why he's trying to befriend that Squirrel.. or why he calls the thing Zim.... Wait a sec-

"Yeah, I guess not" Zim mumbles interrupting my thoughts... I look over to where the voice was coming from, how did he end up in my bed????

I stretch, raising my arms, reaching further to the ceiling, "Okay then " I get out up,  grab some clothes from my bag and put them on. 

Zims hand reaches out to me from my bed still, "Dib..." he groans, "come back".

"Zim" As much as I'd love to, "We have to go" I smile.

He groans even louder now and I pull him up to a sitting position, "Go where?"

"Home" I push my glasses up on my face as I pick up my bag and put it on my shoulder.

"Finally" Zim releases my hand and goes over to his bag, he takes out some dark jeans and looks in his bag for whatever else he needed. Zim pauses, "Hey uh..." then sighs, "Can I borrow a shirt" He looks up at me blushing from the floor.

"Y-yeah" I don't move. "Sure!" I reach into my bag and give him a white tee  that had a lavender blue bunny on it. Don't judge.

"Thanks" He takes the shirt and slips it on. It's a bit big on him and the bunny.. he looks precious, I internally squeal. Zim picks up his backpack and zips it up before putting it on. I hope Gir didn't mess up the house, I don't need another 'waffle-taco incident' again" He grumbles. Oh yeah, Girs been home alone for like... five days?

"Waffle-taco?" I raise an eyebrow to the alien.

"None of your concern, Dibbeh" Dibbeh? What now? I blink a few times at the newly received nickname.

"So, you're ready to go"

I glance around the room for any possible items we could've forgotten, looks like we have everything, "Yep" We leave the cabin and head towards where the bus left us last time.

What was the point in putting two guys that 'don't get along at all' in the same cabin, so far away, you wouldn't even hear if they screamed, anyways?

Once we reached the bus Miss Bitters was already making her way onto the bus and, we follow after her. She turns expectantly making me jump a little, "Oh, you two." She growls in that.. may I say bitter voice of hers? "I thought-"

"SQUIRREL-BOY" A girl a few seats away adds, Miss Bitters scowls at her and she hides in her seat again.

"He was getting you"

So, Keef isn't here yet?

"Go sit down" She demands as she takes her rightful seat up front.

Zim and I hurry to our seat in the back of the bus. Except, this time he sat down and pulled me into the seat with him. "What's that for?" I chuckle.

Zims sweet face blushes frantically, "N-no reason, I- Miss Bitters obviously wants us to just take a seat." He rambles.

"Sure" I say almost sarcastically. I pull out my headphones and plug them into my phone, I randomly pick a song and glance over at the green boy beside me, he looks out the window as the bus begins to drive off.

Well.. that was a very interesting trip... I close my eyes and let the music just take over my mind.

A/N:  Yes Dib, it was indeed a very interesting trip... although i could've done better! But, five days and four nights, thats a little hard to work with plus fast pace due to um... yeah limited time! Anyways!! Now I will work on the next chapter hopefully that'll be done by.... hm... I dunno, but no longer than a week if that sounds any better to my horrible chapter posting status.. *nervous laugh*...