Why?

*Dibs POV*

The bus starts up and our... the trip begins.

"So... you decided to be 'normal'" I smirk in Zims direction. I honestly thought he was just playing with me when he said he was going and asked me about what he should seriously bring...

"No.." The alien insisted angrily.

"Ooooo, the mighty Zim wanted to play normal!" I tease.

"Shut up." He glares.

"Make me." I state... just before I wished to swallow the words back up, Zim pushes me out of the seat and smiles wickedly.. "Ow.."

"DIB GET BACK IN YOUR SEAT!" I hear Ms. Bitters yell from the front of the bus.

"Zim's the one who fucking pushed me!" I yell back irritated, still on the floor. Okay... so I developed a mouth over the years..

"DIB!" She hisses, "ZIM!!!" Oh great.. what did I start...

"What, the Dib was-" I push myself off the floor and cover Zims mouth before he took this anywhere further.

"S-Sorry, Ms. Bitters!" The women glares at us from the front before slumping back into her seat.

"phew" I whisper under my breath, as the green form beside me swats my hand out of his face, obviously glaring daggers at me....

This is going to be a long trip... I take out my phone and headphones deciding it's safer in the sanctuary of my music. I close my eyes losing consciousness... it's still way too early.I open my eyes as I here the ferocious old women yelling to what I could guess us.. the class .. something about reaching our destination... Oh.. I wipe the sleep from my eyes and look down a little to see the oh so high and powerful Zim fast asleep on my shoulder... that bored. I chuckle at the scene before me before lightly rubbing his shoulder.

"Ugh.. Stop touching me.."

"Excuse me but, we're here and wrong, you're on me." I respond.

"What?" He opens his eyes only to realize I was right, "S-sorry..". Aw he stuttered.. that's cute.... What am I thinking?! Zim gets off of me and I get up and pick up my things, he following behind me and we get off the bus.

"Zim, and Dib." I instantly hear Ms. Bitters next to a man dressed like some wannabe park ranger say as we get off the bus.

"What?"

"You two are partners" She replies not so happy to be repeating herself. WHAT?!

Zim only grunts at the newly found knowledge.

"Alright boys and girls, I'm going to show y'all to your cabins, then at 12 we're going to meet at the dining hall." The wannabe finally speaks joyfully and begins walking off, us all following behind. As we walked he pointed to different cabins, saying peoples names, them walking off to their cabins happily with their friends. What is this summer camp..?

By now it was just Zim and I walking surprisingly quiet, although I couldn't help but glance at him.. "Now you two, I was instructed to give a special cabin," The man states, he continues walking on the random trail we ended up on one way or another, "this is it." He says bluntly, looking in a direction to another trail almost invisible with all the trees around it. I'm not going to find my way back one of these days that we're here, I swear.

I stop at the beginning of the trail seeing it lead a little ways further to a cabin... "Are you serious?" This guy has to be kidding.

"Anyways, 12 o'clock, dining hall, that way from here." He drops his happy tone and points in an absurd direction and walks off.

"Wow.." I turn to Zim, seeing him looking right back at me.

"I'm guessing this isn't completely normal" He looks down the path. You'd think he'd be complaining about this too.

"Nope"

Zim shrugs, as if to say "whatever" and begins walking off to our cabin.. taking that as a signal to follow behind. He must be tired or something... but, that makes no sense.

"Hey, space boy, what's up" I pick up the past nickname, as I catch up to him.

"Nothing... Just thinking.." Zim replies sounding honest.

As we approach the cabin I instantly regret letting the incident on the bus happen, I'm guessing that's why we're in this mess... It looks as though someone may have died in there, from here.

A/N: Let's see what happens from here...