A Little Disapointment

Dibs POV:

We wandered around the woods for a while before going to the cafeteria, funny we didn't actually get all that lost.

"Why the fuck do I have to be here.." Zim mumbles as we finally get sight of the building.

"To be 'normal'" I state.

"Let's just skip this" a plead lingering in that adorable voice of his.. I blink at the thought... Dib. Stop.

"We'd probably be in twice the amount of trouble we're already in."

"Well.."

I sigh and wrap an arm around him, he stiffens slightly before relaxing under my touch, "suck it up, it's only like, 3 hours" I don't really want to be here either to be completely honest..

"Fine" he almost hisses.

I open the doors to the crooked building to see my entire class basically present, then we take a seat together by a window.

"Can we go now?" Zim rests his head on his now crossed arms, looking up at me.

I cast my gaze to him with a "are u fucking kidding me" look.

"Guess not" he sighs., obviously hating being here.

-

A/N: alright so this is just a little tease of the next chapter. Sorry for my absence, I'll be posting on the 18th or 19th. Almost their you guys! Wish me luck on those evil regents! (And once again sorry about the whole not updating lately thing..)