9 -Charity- EDITED

!Right click and press loop to make the song restart after you've finished it because this is a short song <3

(2 weeks later)

His face haunts me, even in my dreams, he's all I see.

It's odd, the way he makes me feel, ever since that first and last meeting, his voice, face, even presence seems to make a flood of relief wash over me. The thought of him is the only thing that seems to bring me peace anymore, the only thing thats makes me think twice when I drag the sharp silver blade across my skin. But he scares me at the same time, in the back of my mind I know that I shouldn't let someone have this much power over me. Then again, I'll most likely never see him again, so it doesn't matter

***

"Livi, I'm not going to a stupid fucking charity event, now get the fuck out."

I groaned, turning away from the sudden light seeping out from the window.

Livi jumped onto the bed, landing right next to me. "Stop being such a pussy, c'mon," She started hopping up and down on her knees. "C'monnn, nowww, I won't hesitate to start hitting you."

"Fuck bitch," I turned over, piling more blankets on top of me and shoving a pillow in my face.

"Dickwad."

"Twat."

Livi gasped, and then started making fists and pounding them into my padded back, "Get up and I'll stop."

I moaned, "Liviiiii, that feels good."

She immediately stopped and hit the back of my neck, "Stop being so difficult. Get up and go get ready. I'm done letting you wallow in self pity."

"Awww, but I'm so good at it thoughhh."

She sighed, exasperated, "Suck it up, buttercup. Now, c'mon, we have to leave at 5 o'clock, so get up or I'm dragging your ass there in your cute little pink PJ's." Livi wasn't one for empty threats, so I quickly shot up in bed, gaping at her.

"You wouldn't..."

"But I would..."

I gasped, looking at her, feining betrayed with a hand on my heart.

She smirked, getting off my comfortable bed and strolling out, leaving the door open like the little piece of shit she is.

"SHUT THE DOOR!"

"GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND DO IT YOURSELF."

***

I stepped out of the warm shower, met with an immediate gust of cold air to my shivering body. I grabbed a big white fluffy towel, enveloping myself in it, catching my gaze in the mirror, it was almost comical, tired and self-loathing.

Grabbing my phone, I tapped the screen to reveal the time.

3:57.

I walked out of the bathroom, muttering profanities under my breath I threw my phone onto my bed, before quickly going to my closet and pulling out an outfit from one of those dry cleaning clear plastic covers.

If I was going to this stupid charity thing, I was at least going to be comfortable, no point in wearing a flashy suit, I'm know for dressing down the occasion

If I was going to this stupid charity thing, I was at least going to be comfortable, no point in wearing a flashy suit, I'm know for dressing down the occasion. To say the least, I'm not the most formal of people, I like being comfy. Plus, I can still donate the monarchs blood money, even if I do it while not wear a crazy royal suit with bright blue and red.

In my new outfit, I strolled into the slightly damp bathroom. Grabbing a small hand towel, I wiped down the mirror and left the door open so it wouldn't fog over again. I reached under the sink, getting out a makeup bag.

Inside, there was what most girls dreamed of having, in that bag I had some of the most expensive and best beauty products on the market. Pulling out concealer, I dabbed small dots on my beauty marks and under eyes. Running a beauty blender under the tap, before squeezing out the excess water, I blended it out. I got out the contour, blending out a little under my cheekbones and accentuating my nose. Next was blush, grabbing it and a large fluffy brush, I opened the blush and then get some product out on my blush, I lightly dusted it on my cheeks and a little on my nose. To finish it off, I put on some mascara, making it look natural, and then some cherry chapstick for my dehydrated and bitten lips.

"James!" Livi yelled from a distance, somewhere in out maze-like house.

"In the bathroom!"

I heard footsteps becoming louder and louder before she popped into the doorway, "You ready to go?"

I nodded, noticing her eyes doing a once over on the makeup.

As we started walk out of my room, she turned to me, "Hey, James?"

"Hm?"

"You look cute," She gave me a small smile, almost like she knew.

It seemed like a nod of approval, like I could be anyone I wanted with her, and I can be. She's Oli, Olivia, my little big sister, the one I can always be myself around.

And for the first time in a while, I cracked her a small, genuine, smile.

***

Once out of the limousine, me and Oli were met with a long red carpet and flashing lights, along with several shouts, questions, asking 'who are you wearing?' from several known magazines and reporters. But amongst the yells and calls, there was one that stood out to me, a small girl in the front holding a microphone out towards me asked,

"Where have you been? There have been sightings of you in and around hospitals, what happened?"

Her question left me awestruck and everyone went quiet. Me and Livi turned around to face her, I stuck up my chin defiantly, giving her a glare at which she cowered away from, and then turned back, strolling into the large venue, me in front of Oli, leading her.

The press had somehow gotten wind of me spending time in the hospital. This meant a lot of backlash and sympathy that I did not need, nor want.

I tried to ignore this fact, making a B line for the champagne table, grabbing two glasses and immediately downing them in two goes.

As I savoured the light burning in my throat, I saw the handsome face that had been invading my  head for what-felt-like weeks...

Damon.

it isn't long, I was in a rush to get this out, so I'm sorry if this isn't the best!

Shoutout to @mochitufo  !

Thanks for all the support!