Chapter 11

"Why would you run? Why didn't you punch him or grab him?" Boss James yells at Blake. Boss James and Luke and their men were all gathered in the living room area of the house.
"Why would you run from a ten year old boy? You're a grown man and you're scared of him!" Boss James yells.
Blake doesn't know what to say. He doesn't even know why he ran from Ryder in the first place.
"Boss, I'm sor..... "I don't want an apology! This is all your fault! We could've had the boy now but because you didn't grab him and instead ran like a chicken, we don't have him. If we end up losing the million dollars we're about to make, you're gonna see who I really am!" Boss James screams.

Boss James glares at Blake and then walks away, leaving him fearful against the wall. Boss James takes a seat on the old couches in the living room. "We have to do something about this boy. He seems more powerful than I excepted" Boss James says.
"Sir, the only thing we can do is kidnap him" Luke says.
"Or we can move somewhere else" Louis suggests. "Shut your mouth! What kind of idea is that?" Boss James screams at Louis.

"We're not gonna relax until we find that boy and kidnap him" James says.
"Boss?" Blake says. "What?" James turns his head to Blake. "Maybe we could check the hotel near the airport. I know a lot of people stay at that hotel when they come to Paris" Blake says.
"You're finally thinking smart" James says.
"And sir, we can check the police department because I know the police were pursuing him. Maybe they got him" Luke suggests.

"It's time for action, men" Boss James says.

                     ▫️◽️◻️⬛️◻️◽️▫️

Luke, Blake, and Robert drove their way to the hotel that was near the airport. Boss James sent Louis and Edward to the police department. He knew that if the cops saw Luke, they would recognize him and lock him up in prison.
Luke, Blake, and Robert pull over infront of the hotel in their black cars.
They get out of their cars and walk into the hotel.
The three men walk up to a woman that is sitting by a desk. "Hey ma'am" Blake greets. "Hi, how can I help you?" the woman asks.

"Has a boy with spiky brown hair and a black leather jacket come to this hotel?" Robert asks. "Yes, and why do you want to know?" the woman asks, looking at the men suspiciously.
"That's none of your business, ma'am" Luke says, with a deadly stare.
"Where's his room?" Blake asks. "I'm not gonna tell you" the woman says. Luke takes out his pistol and he leans forward. "Tell me now or I'll press the trigger" Luke threatens in a low and deep voice.

"H-his room is room 37 on the fifth floor" the woman says in a trembling voice. The men walk away and take the elevator to the fifth floor.
They walk out and go down the long corridor, looking for room 37.

The woman at the desk calls the cops on the bad guys.

                     ▫️◽️◻️⬛️◻️◽️▫️

Ryder is heading back to his hotel room to plan out a new plan. He knows he's running out of time. Ryder glances at his watch and sees that he only has 39 hours left and now the sun is starting to set.
"I need to act smarter" he says.

                     ▫️◽️◻️⬛️◻️◽️▫️

Louis and Edward make it to the police department. They walk to the entrance of the department and the guards stop them.
"What are you guys here for?" a guard asks. "We need to speak with your captain. It's important" Edward puts on an urgent face.
The guards give them permission to enter the building.
They find the captain's office and walk in. "How can I help you?" he asks. "Did you capture a boy who has spiky brown hair and wears a black leather jacket?" Louis asks.

"Yes I did. I spoke with him earlier and I let him go. Why do you want to know anyways?" the captain asks. "He stole some gold from us. That boy is a criminal" Louis says.
"He did? I didn't even know!" the captain says. "Well now you know! That boy is causing chaos on the streets and is stealing things from everyone!"Louis says.
"I had a feeling he would continue on breaking the laws of Paris" the captain says. "We're gonna work on catching him and putting him in prison" the captain says.