Chapter 18

Ryder and the cops had checked the hotel but didn't find the pup-nappers there. So Ryder led everyone to the pup-nappers house. All of the police cars pull over infront of the house and everyone gets out of their cars. Ryder walks up to the door and opens it. The men were all sitting in the living room, watching TV when the cops walk in.
"Surprise!" Ryder says as he walks infront. Boss James and his men just freeze and don't move a muscle.
"You messed with the wrong kid" Ryder says. "Pup-napping Ryder's pup has a good side and bad side" the captain says. "The bad side is, the poor pup went through torture. The good side is, if he was never pup-napped, we would've never found you guys but thanks to your guys act and thanks to Ryder, you guys are heading for prison."

The cops walk up to the men and handcuff their hands. They also punch them on the head and then walk them out of the house. When Boss James is being put in a car, he glares at Ryder who is smiling at him. "You're gonna pay for this" Boss James growls.

Boss James, Luke, Blake, and Robert were put in prison. Ryder was the one who got to lock them in their cells. Boss James had repeated the same thing to Ryder, 'you're gonna pay for this'.

After leaving prison, the cops got some news reporters so they can put the news on the news for all of Paris and so people can understand what was really going on with all the chaos.
"Citizens of Paris" Ryder begins. "As you all know, there has been chaos in Paris due some pup-nappers who pup-napped my police pup. I'm sorry to everyone who I have stolen cars from and destroyed.
I'm sorry for scaring people at hotel buildings and causing chaos that has frightened all residents. I am not a person who is a maker of chaos.
The only reason I was doing all that was because I was trying to save my police pup."

"I wasn't intending any harm to anyone. Nobody has to worry about losing their beloved dogs anymore. Because after years of those pup-nappers pup-napping everyone's dogs, they have finally been found by me and locked in prison.
I want everyone in Paris to know that me and my pups are here for you guys. All you guys have to do when your dog is pup-napped, is yelp for help!" Ryder ends the news with his catchphrase.

The crowd who were watching the news start cheering loudly. "And now it's time for me to return to my home and to my pups" Ryder says.
Ryder takes out his pup-pad and calls Robo-dog. "Robo-dog, bring the Air Patroller to Paris" Ryder says. "Ruff! Ruff!" Robo-dog barks.

Some time later, the Air Patroller arrives and lands. The door comes down so Ryder and Chase can get in. "Bye everybody" Ryder says. The crowd goes wild as the Air Patroller closes and the takes off to the sky.

"We're finally heading home" Chase says. "Come here" Ryder says. Chase jumps on Ryder's lap and Ryder embraces his arms around Chase.
"I love you Chase" Ryder says and kisses Chase on the head. "I love you too" Chase says and licks Ryder softly on the cheek.
"We will always be together. Nothing can break us apart. Together, me and you are unstoppable and unbreakable" Ryder says. "Me and you, forever and ever" Chase says.

Ryder smiles and closes his eyes. He falls asleep and Chase does the same. They sleep throughout the entire flight back home.

The Air Patroller lands next to the Lookout during early morning. The pups had already gotten up and Katie was at the Lookout about to prepare breakfast for the pups. When the pups had waken up and saw Marshall, they were completely shocked.
Marshall explained what happened last night and the pups were happy that Marshall was home.

"What's the Air Patroller doing here?" Katie asks. "Weird" Skye says. Katie and the pups walk toward the Air Patroller when the door comes down.
They gasp when they see Ryder and Chase standing there.
Katie and the pups stand there in shock. Ryder and Chase walk down the ramp like door.
"Oh my GOSH! You guys are back!" the pups gasp. They start barking with joy and happiness.

The pups tackle Ryder to the ground and start licking him. Ryder laughs and hugs all of his pups. "We're so happy that you're back" Skye says. "I'm so happy to be back with you pups" Ryder says.
The pups then turn to Chase and run over to him. "Chase! Oh my! I can't believe your alive!" Marshall says.
The pups all hug Chase. "I'm happy that your alive and back home safely. I missed you so much" Skye says. "Me too. I missed you and all of the pups" Chase says. Skye licks Chase on the cheek and Chase nuzzles her softly.

"Awww!" the pups say. Katie runs over to Ryder and hugs him tightly. Ryder returns the hug. "I'm so happy that your safe and I can't believe you saved Chase by yourself" Katie says. They break the hug. "All it took was some detective work. But now we're all reunited and I have an idea so this won't ever happen again" Ryder says.

A few days later after Ryder and Chase recovered from their wounds and everything that happened in Paris, Ryder took the pups to Katie's Pet Parlor. During the past few days, he had gotten six pet microchips from Katie's shop.
Because microchips don't have GPS technology, Ryder redesigned the original microchips to have a GPS tracking system.
Now he was at Katie's getting his redesigned microchips put in his pups.

"You know what I have been thinking about lately?" Ryder says, as he watches Katie insert Chase's microchip under his skin. "What have you been thinking about Ryder?" Katie asks.
"I was thinking about a nice vacation. It would be a nice way to celebrate our reunion and you will come along also" Ryder says.
"That's a great idea Ryder!" Katie says. "Vacation!" the pups howl. "Where are we gonna go Ryder?" Rubble asks. "How about Paris?" Marshall suggests. "I don't know about that" Ryder looks at Chase.

"I don't want to go back there" Chase says. "What about Hawaii?" Skye barks out. "Great idea!" Ryder says. "Hawaii! That's pawsome!" Zuma barks. "I love that!" Katie says. "When are we gonna go Ryder?" Rocky asks. "Tomorrow morning. I'm gonna book us a flight to Hawaii" Ryder says.

THE END