T̸w̸i̸t̸c̸h̸ [ep. 6]

Celia was a former school counselor. Every day, before the incident happened, when she came home from work at their family house in Hayward Street, she wished she could advise her own life. As her father always told her, "Find a man who will take care of you and love you and won't ever raise a hand on you."

"Like you poppa?" she asked with a gleam in her eyes.

Her father would smile, a smile that looked as if it would never be erased from his face. Then he'd laughed at the thought that all little girls wanted to marry their own father at that age. But where did she end up now?

"Celia was only defending herself from domestic violence," a script from the newspaper stated. Although she was acquitted of culpable homicide, she would still serve out the remainder of her sentence at home saving the taxpayers nearly half a million dollars in incarceration costs.

It's even more difficult to quit smoking since. Because she can still hear the exact words of his husband, "I'm going to kill you and your family." And he had her convinced that that was what he was going to do.

One night he brought something out of his pocket and said "Come over here." Celia felt her heart sprinting, her body tense, when she saw the photographs his husband was holding. It was pictures from crime scenes of mutilated women. He clawed his hand to Celia's nape and whispered to her ear, "I can do this."

She can only squeeze her eyes shut while driving back home. But did she feel remorseful? When she opens her eyes, her foot almost pushes the brake pedal out of the car when she narrowly misses an old man at the corner of the street.

Hastily, she rolls down her window and apologizes to the old man. But he only smiles at her as if he is unfazed by the car in front of him. She then veers off the road and parks her car in front of their house. Once she gets out of the car, someone calls to her. She looks from left to right and catches the sound in front of her.

It came from the old house. A grave flat voice she can't disobey and it blares a phrase that still haunts her.

"Come over here."