𝒇 𝒊 𝒗 𝒆

On her way home from work, in her hands was a blue, paper, coffee cup that held a delicious steaming food inside known none other than oatmeal

On her way home from work, in her hands was a blue, paper, coffee cup that held a delicious steaming food inside known none other than oatmeal. What are Quaker's oats doing inside a coffee cup you ask? During the holidays, such as the one she's experiencing in the city for the first time, they gave out warm, creamy, cinnamon-filled, oatmeal. On the sides of the cup, we are happy to serve you, was etched in a dark yellow Grecian font. It was unique to Gotham's corner stores, and everyone always had it in their hands.

Her day wasn't all that bad. She talked with her new partner, Jim Gordon. He was an older man, dark skin, a growing bald spot at the back of his head, a bushy mustache, and a comforting father figure to her. She was going to go home and get ready for a date she didn't want to go on. It may have been years since she and Kyle broke up, but she wasn't over it.

A colleague of hers set up the blind date, thinking she was doing a favor to Jess. She appreciated the thought; she did, it was just exhausting. She brushed out her black dress that kept hugging her figure no matter how many times she puffed it out. She shrugged her shoulders and walked inside the bar.

The date started fine. They talked about work, hobbies, old relationships, and sports. Suddenly, a drink is dumped on him by a girl with an angry look on her face. "You cheating prick!" Turns out, the blind date Michelle sent Jess on forgot to research that Philip tended to talk to other women while on dates. It was a vicious cycle that caught up to him.

Jess watched the girl storm off with her friends glaring at them both. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom." She smiled awkwardly. "I'll be back." She grabbed her purse and jacket, walking off towards the bathroom. Once she entered, she spun around, checking to see if there was any way she could escape. Alas, there was a window that looked like it could fit her frame.

Firstly, she put on her jacket to avoid suspicious stares from people. The dress she wore threatened to spill her boobs out, making her second guess why she bought the damned thing, to begin with. She then pushed the window open and wiggled her body through the opening. That was until her ass got caught on the upper frame of the window. "No, no, no, come on!" She growled while trying to push herself forward. "Ugh, tonight can't get any worse."

"Need help lady?" A voice called from the shadows of the alley. The man, dressed in a clown mask, whistled at her predicament. "Say, that's a sexy outfit you got going on."

Jess glared at him. "I'm fine, thank you."

"Don't be a bitch." He growled, grabbing her arm.

She flung her arm forward and hit her assailant in the throat with her palm. He choked, falling backward into the trashcans. "I said no." She growled.

He pulled out a gun from the front of his pants. "I guess I'll fuck you by force."

Frantically, Jess kept trying to push her way out of the window. Her purse was on the ground, which carried her taser, and if she didn't get to it on time, she was going to have a huge problem. "You attack me, you're attacking a cop." She warned, motioning her head towards her badge on the ground. "I'm giving you a warning."