Do i like girls pt.2

I woke up to peoples giggling and then I heard a camera noise I look up and saw Jaden,Javon and daelo taking pictures of us.

I looked at Jayla and saw that she's still sleeping.I then took a pillow and threw it at the boys it hit Javon right in the head and they all ran out.

I look back at Jayla to see she's waking up.
"Hi" she said tiredly."hey" I replied

She looked down and saw her arms were wrapped around my waist and her head was on my shoulder.

"How was your sleep" she asked me while touching my belly piercing.

"It was the best sleep I've had in awhile" I said while giggling.

Jayla was just looking at me while caressing my waist.I got nervous all of a sudden.

"Why are you looking at me like that" I said while blushing.

Jayla just looked me in the eyes and said "looking at you like what" she said while smiling.

A few seconds later Jayla tightened her grip on my waist and pulled me up and placed me on her lap.

"W...what are you doing" I said lowly while looking down at her.

She didn't say anything she just sat up and placed her hands on my waist again.

"I'm not doing anything" she said while pulling my face closer to hers.

She looked me in my eyes while are lips connected we stayed like this for a few seconds.I closed my eyes.

I felt her slide her tongue in my mouth.
"Mhm" I slightly moaned.

I could feel her smirk.she then kissed my cheek and kissed me all the way down to the neck .

She stopped after hearing a knock on her door.
Jayla sighed and rolled her eyes obviously annoyed.

I got off her lap and sat next to her.
"Come in" Jayla said still annoyed

Jessica walked into the room and said
"Girls it's time for breakfast"
"Ok we'll be there soon" Jayla replied while getting up.

Jessica left the room and closed the door.
I got up soon after.
I then look and Jayla and said
"What are we..." while looking down

She looked at me and placed her hands on my waist and said "whatever you want pretty" While caressing my waist.

I looked up at her and kissed her I slid my Tongue in her mouth after a few seconds I pulled away from her.

"I want to be more than friends,like dating.." I said nervously.

"If that's what you want"she said
I looked at her and said "do you want too?"

She looked down and at me and "of course gorgeous"

Sorry this is short