I wish you were here with me - javon

Tw: mention of suicide and O.d

It's been 6 months since since tyron's death. Who's Tyron you may ask he's my ex.
he died from an Drug overdose, Tyron was suicidal i was only 14 at the time so I didn't know what to do or how to help him. I tried to show him that living was worth it and that he had so much to live for, but sadly none of my ways worked.

I spent countless nights with him crying in each other's arms, I knew that he tried and I tried so hard to stay strong for him I tried to help him stop doing drugs that only lasted a week.

After 2 months of me,Tyron and his family trying to help him get better it's started working Tyron stopped doing drugs, he was happy again. Well I thought he was but I was wrong.

On my 15th birthday I went to go see Tyron. His mom told me that he was still in his room so I went upstairs and went to his room. I saw him laying on the floor.

When I saw him I dropped my bag and I'm guessing his mother heard because she ran upstairs asking what room I just stood still she walked up to me to look inside his room.

She started screaming and crying.That was the worst day of my life. I cried until I couldn't anymore. I isolated myself from everything I stopped eating,stopped sleeping, I was always on my phone watching edits of Tyron fans would edit about his death and there was one of are ages going up but his stop at 14 while mine didn't stop, I would always watch edit of him and me.

My mom was tired of seeing me like this. She gave me something it was a letter. I recognized the letter because I saw it on Tyrone dresser on my birthday but I didn't touch it.

In the letter was a note it was for me from Tyron.

Hey my beautiful girl I'm sorry I couldn't stay strong, I just couldn't handle it anymore I wasn't happy, you made me happy but that wasn't enough I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you for your birthday. I love you more than anything so don't be all depressed and shit when I'm gone because I don't want that for you I want you to be happy with someone who is strong enough to keep going and I want you to get married and have beautiful kids and grow old and live a long happy life. I love you pretty girl so don't let me being gone take away your happiness. Just know that I'm watching over you and I always will be. I'll love you forever - from your lover boy

❤️

In the envelope was a necklace with the letter T on it. That letter changed me even though I knew that I would never be over him I followed what he said. A month later I met this boy named Javon and I really liked him and I could tell that he really liked me too. 5 months later and me and Javon started dating.

I still wore the necklace Javon didn't mind he knew that I wasn't over him sometimes he thought that I was just using him to get over Tyron but I told him everything time that I love him for him and yes even though I still love Tyron I love him too.

I remind Javon that I love him every single day. I was finally happy again, it's all because of Javon.

Time skip November 17th 2022
Tyron's birthday.

I was in Javon bed with him. My back was against his head board while he was Laying his head on my chest on his phone. My phone was in one hand while I was rubbing my bracelet with the other.

I knew that it was Tyron's birthday today I was gonna go to his family's house later I talk to them a lot.

I decided to post about him.

@Y/n.lol

⚪️⚫️⚫️

⚪️⚫️⚫️

⚫️⚪️⚫️

⚫️⚪️⚫️

⚫️⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚫️⚪️

Caption: Happy 15th birthday Tyron. I miss you so much and I wish you were here with me , my days are getting harder and harder without you and I just wish you could be by my side . You deserved the world and I didn't deserve you and you deserved to be happy . I know that your watching me from up there I just wanna say that I love you always and forever.

9,628,820 ❤️
1,628,290💬

                            Comment off

I turned the comments off because I already know people were gonna say "don't you have a boyfriend" and all that other shit. I went to my camera roll and looked at pictures and videos of Tyron I felt tears roll down my face.

My breathing started to quicken and javon noticed he sat up and looked at me he saw me crying he knew why I was crying because he his whole fyp was of Tyron.

He pulled me into a hug while I sob into his chest.

A/n: should I make a pt.2?