I miss you pt.2

I pull away from Javon we made eye contact he  cupped my cheek with his palm and wrapped his arms around my waist he pulled me into a slow soft kiss.

I kiss him back. I remember Ashley I pulled away quickly and wife my lips. He looked at me shocked and said "what's wrong"

"You have a girlfriend" I said. He furrows his eye brows. He stays quiet until he finally remembers who I'm talking about "Me and Ashly aren't that serious, Y/n I love you and I always have" he said while walking closer to me 

I move back "No" I say while walking around him. " No?, what do u mean by No" he says confused.

I look at him nervous "I mean no, don't say that you love me" I said while pushing my self on to the table. Javon just looked even more confused " I don't get it do you not love me anymore "  he says while walking towards me.

"It's not that that I don't love you anymore, I've just been trying to get over you and it's been working"

He gently grabbed my hands and caress them "so you do still love me" he says while smiling.

"That's not the point,you have a girlfriend. I tried to make myself get over you and I get go back to getting thousands of death threats I can't" I say. I don't know why but tears are starting to form in my eyes.

Javon frowns and places my head on his chest.

(imagine that he's tall🙎🏼‍♀️)

I sob into his chest. "It's okay don't cry, just give us one more chance we don't have to go public, also for Ashly she's been cheating on me with jones(Javon's Best friend in the story) so I'm gonna break up with her" he says while caressing my head.

After a few minutes I stopped crying Javon smiled "Ok" I finally said.

He furrows his eye brows " Ok?" He says in a confused tone. "Ok I'll give us another try" I say.

He smiled and picks me up and twirls us around we're both laughing and he kisses me.

Javon broke up with Ashly and we told are families that were back together but we told them not to say it publicly because we're not comfortable with fans knowing.