She hates being alone- twins

Andrew= twin brother

Andrew's POV:

"She didn't care if they used her for her body or for fame" I said on live. The chat filled with the words "why" or "wow".

User629: why?

User628 : that's pathetic

User672:wow why tho?

User620: where's the self respect 💀

"Why? Because she hates beings alone" I Said while doing something on my iPad.why was I saying this on live i don't even know to be honest I just felt like it.

"Y/n didn't care if they were rude, nice,dumb, or if he was ugly. She was afraid of being alone, she loves being loved. Y/n has abandonment issues because of are mother father.

That's why every time people would see my sister she would always be with a boy" I said.
"Aight ima hop of this shi bye" I ended the live I heard walking outside of my door.

My door slammed open Y/n and my other siblings following in after her."what the hell is wrong with you" Y/n told me in a angry tone.

"What it's not that serious chill out" I said yawing and looking back at my phone.she looked at me in disbelief.

Y/n POV:

I can't believe he said that while thousands of people were listening. What he said was true I did have abandonment issues and I was afraid of being alone but that doesn't mean arhat he can tell the whole world and make it seem like I have no self respect.

"What I said was true and it's also true how u have no self respect." Andrew stated while rolling his eyes at me. I heard people walking I look back and saw that it was the twins why the fuck are they here.

I couldn't care right now I looked back at Andrew and said "I have no self respect? You have no room to talk your girlfriend cheated on you with Roberto are fucking brother and left you for him and you begged her to give you another chance and she broke up with Roberto and went back to you to only cheat on you again with Roberto and dumb you for him again and you were crying to her saying what can you do to be better for her and that you live her so much and after that your kept going to to her even after she fucked tour brother and 4 of your homies and you got back with her last week right after all the shit she's done to you And you say that I have no self respect?" I said looking at him straight in the eyes.

He was shocked like he couldn't believe I just said that "but if I said all that on live it would be a different story right? I would be a bad person to expose you like that. I'm not the pathetic on you are and I hope you always remember that" I told him

"Nah watch ya mouth" Andrew said while standing up and walking towards me. "Or what Andrew your gonna hit me? Yell at me? Do it" I said.

Once I said the word "hit" Javon and Jaden walked towards me "chill Y/n" Jaden said. I rolled my eyes

A/n: no part 2 because I honestly don't know what is this 💀